barotrauma - submerged autism

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'll check it out - I've heard some shit about it and apparantly it's SS13 in the sea - homicidal clowns and all.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Played it a lot recently with some friends, lacks in some places obviously but it's very much a lot of fun.

Gentlemanly Headcrab

more tea please
Nebulae
Played it, it's basically SS13 with submarines and griefers, it's very atmospheric though very pretty looking but one guy can flood the entire sub.

Better to play privately with friends than in a public match. Still cool though.

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
Recently began playing a fair amount of it, and after you get used to everything it's a lot of fun ngl. Best part is removing the wires to the door when someone is in a room and locking them inside clueless.

Yeah if someone starts a server though I'd love to join

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
hell yeah im getting this game
so many easy fuckin ways bro

- get a screw driver and remove all the wiring to the power while the sub is going full speed
- fill the engine with fuel rods and turn off automatic cooling
- just crash the sub yourself
- cut holes in the sub
- steal the shuttle and ram it into the sub
- blow it up with c4
- shoot the ship with the mounted cannons
- open the airlock

etc etc etc

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
so many easy fuckin ways bro

- get a screw driver and remove all the wiring to the power while the sub is going full speed
- fill the engine with fuel rods and turn off automatic cooling
- just crash the sub yourself
- cut holes in the sub
- steal the shuttle and ram it into the sub
- blow it up with c4
- shoot the ship with the mounted cannons
- open the airlock

etc etc etc
that's pretty funny actually haha

Russorigin

Neutrino
Nebulae
Looks like a mix of "We Need to Go Deeper" with the multiplayer underwater aspect, and "Terraria" with the procedural generation and ship building(-ish), or maybe more like a 2D Subnautica . With it being a soon-to-be on steam game, I will definitely check it out when it comes around.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Downloaded the game and player for a few days, it's quite funny but it's also pretty frustrating how 99% of the mission ends with 2-3 guys on the crashed submarine (which most likely caused the crash in the first place), wasting time trying to fix it while the others repeatedly die on the respawn shuttle smashing into the submarine hull, and this in games without the traitor option activated <( °-°)>