barotrauma

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you need any more I’m available can be doc or engineer or I'm also a very good mechanic I’m good with most jobs also

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
wasn't this game free?

then they abruptly put it on steam and wacked a £20 price tag on it

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
they had always said that the browser download was a free early access and barebones game and that steam would cost
this
the early access version was a beta which had its PLENTY FAIR SHARE of bugs.

e: not to mention that the beta also had the worst netcode ever

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
this
the early access version was a beta which had its PLENTY FAIR SHARE of bugs.
all I remember of the beta was just killing other people and breaching the hull tbh

Submarines also looked far less.. submarine-y

man, having a reactor meltdown and rapidly plunging below even the submarine’s safe depth then everyone being crushed at the same time is one thing I will never forget

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
only absolute oldies remember the one mod to rule them all in regards to barotrauma

barotrauma extended

i think it was discontinued when the game moved to steam which is a shame because the mod had 3 times more content than the base game
BTE still exists, people still use it. That being said, I'm unsure if it's run by the same fella.

Honestly Baro is a pretty great game. Since I've pretty much left the Gmod community other than joining servers or other halfbaked projects I'm invited to (until they die a week later), I put almost all my gaming time into Barotrauma and Arma.

It's gotten to the point in Baro where I don't even play normal mission or campaign servers anymore, as I've seen & done it all so many times. Now I just sit back, join a Semi-serious Station RP or Survival RP, (RP being used pretty loosely here honestly), and then play my chosen role for the evening.

I enjoyed doing that so much that I spent a month doing a full conversion custom variant of the most popular "Station" (Prometheus), and integreated 3 mods into it.
Thalassophobia which adds Scientists and Clowns as actual roles which can do actual wacky shit like DNA transplanting, growing plants that create zombies or melt hulls, sacrificing people's blood to summon zombies or useful bits, etc.
EK Armoury & EK Utility which expand upon the game's basic weapon and tool infrastructure.

I also coded a custom joblist utilizing all of the above content, and now host Station RP/Survival servers. Laugh all you will, just playing Baro on a giant station like it's SS13 is insanely fun.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae

Imposter gameplay
@Todias
eat shit and die communist scum

dasdsadsadsadsad.PNG