Been awhile..

SevTheNPC

Quark
Nebulae
It's been just a few days over a year now since I played seriously on this server, kinda looking into getting back into it. Might be too much to ask but what are some noteworthy things that have happened since then. Last big event I remembered attending was the one where there was a fire and shit and everyone was gathered around and they were burning books and shit. I attended this event as my CWU character (that now is definitely not CWU anymore considering my long hiatus) and it was pretty cool.

(See image here for the event)
unknown.png

I took this image and the (proselyte? i think thats what they were called..) got pushed into the flames and died IC.

Anyways, just looking for a refresher if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
WELL

since then we've gone from i17->City 24-> City 8 along with some other event cities in both Sudan (505) and Korea (City X) some things happened, there was a cab reform and riots were formed throughout europe

the resistance group known as trident became extremely popular then mysteriously retreated into the shadows after a series of defeats

armed resistance re-took City 505

City X ended in a street war between the korean (chaebol) and the japanese (zaibatsu) that ended in the zaibatsu winning

in City 8 right now the Kobayashi/zaibatsu basically defend japanese heritage and pay off cops to get their way
they're basically the yakuza

there's a whole bunch of other smaller details that just come up ICly, so it'll be fun to catch up bit by bit! but that's the huge landmarks, i think

SevTheNPC

Quark
Nebulae
WELL

since then we've gone from i17->City 24-> City 8 along with some other event cities in both Sudan (505) and Korea (City X) some things happened, there was a cab reform and riots were formed throughout europe

the resistance group known as trident became extremely popular then mysteriously retreated into the shadows after a series of defeats

armed resistance re-took City 505

City X ended in a street war between the korean (chaebol) and the japanese (zaibatsu) that ended in the zaibatsu winning

in City 8 right now the Kobayashi/zaibatsu basically defend japanese heritage and pay off cops to get their way
they're basically the yakuza

there's a whole bunch of other smaller details that just come up ICly, so it'll be fun to catch up bit by bit! but that's the huge landmarks, i think

Thanks! I appreciate it.

o/