Serious Best horror video games you have ever played?

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
I have a lot of them, but here are two of mine:

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Not played much, but i would say Outlast and Cry Of Fear. Some cool and scary games.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i'm playing dying light for my first time rn, 80% through the story in about 30 hours? really enjoying the game so far and thinking about buying the following expansion when i'm done

but honestly some of my best memories come from playing slender the eight pages, amnesia dark descent and scp containment breach when my friends were round my house, none of us having played any of the games and we would rotate who got to play when the player decided they were too scared to go on, some great memories of being up a lot of the night scared out of our minds while playing them games. makes me happy to remember it :-] (this was a long time ago back when the games weren't as old)

Reactions: List

Samuel B.

Neutrino
Nebulae
Got really bored one day so I was browsing the App Store on my IPhone when I found a horror game called 'Granny.' Definite recommendation while on the shitter.

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Got really bored one day so I was browsing the App Store on my IPhone when I found a horror game called 'Granny.' Definite recommendation while on the shitter.

i did the exact same thing and it was strangely a pretty good game to pass the time