Not open for further replies.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
well, lets begin with le tags.

@Blackquill

@alex

@Toasty

and if you know who leads the forums, cause i dont, feel free to add the lad too.

we need to replace the hot rating's name, with Roasted.

we need to have a roasted rating, it is a must.

do it now please so i can make more drama.

edit: rate it hot if you agree hot rating is shit

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Are you shitposting to get a better ratio friend?

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what is wrong with you all you do is doing completely autistic posts, then saying it's a prank/joke and that you were bored
get some help or stay off the forums

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
what is wrong with you all you do is doing completely autistic posts, then saying it's a prank/joke and that you were bored
get some help or stay off the forums
Jesus, take a chill pill, seriously.

you're going apeshit on me for the dumbest of reasons, because of a single shitpost?

Come on, grau do me a favor if u dont like it press the return button on the top right corner of the screen, and dont be a dick for everything i do.

Also, if all i was doing is posting completely autistic posts i'd propably be banned.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae

you're going apeshit on me for the dumbest of reasons, because of a single shitpost?

Come on, grau do me a favor if u dont like it press the return button on the top right corner of the screen, and dont be a dick for everything i do.

Also, if all i was doing is posting completely autistic posts i'd propably be banned.

He seems pretty calm.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

@Blackquill
Just lock this cancerfest, these swarmy little cancer kids come everywhere i go, apparently.

Not answering to your shitty comments anymore, not worth it.
I think you should calm down, I still remember your last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.