Bigfoot is real. Here is why.

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
People who claim Bigfoot isn't real have clearly never been to the American northwest. I was hiking near the US/Canadian border up there, and I accidentally turned down a dirt, unkept trail from the main one. Found myself lost and running around in circles for hours. By nightfall, a big, hairy beast which was apporoximately 9 feet tall walked right in front of me. It's eyes glowed orange in the dark forest. I was terrified as it stood there, silent, motionless. I screamed out "What are you? What do you want?"

Bigfoot opened his mouth and he said "I need about tree fiddy."

It was at this moment I noticed Bigfoot was a giant scaly lizard from the Triassic period: the Loch Ness Monster! I yelled "get outta here Loch Ness Monster, you're not getting any of my money!"

He left and I've been a huge member of cryptozoology ever since.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've seen the bigfoot....

Oh I spotted him with my group of UNDERAGE TEENAGERS in a PHILADELPHIA SUBURB. He stared at us and one of my compadres was able to take a snapshot. I ran the picture by the real deal and it really was bigfoot...

IMAGE WE TOOK

fvB3sCi.png

FAMOUS BIGFOOT IMAGE

uRyJljC.png

Thank you for bringing attention to this beast, hopefully we can catch him soon.

Mr.Georgy

Neutrino
Nebulae
My history teacher 100% believes in Big Foot. He is a "spirit animal" that can appear and vanish on command. He for the most part avoids humans I guess... He was a little crazy though. For sure...

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've seen the bigfoot....

Oh I spotted him with my group of UNDERAGE TEENAGERS in a PHILADELPHIA SUBURB. He stared at us and one of my compadres was able to take a snapshot. I ran the picture by the real deal and it really was bigfoot...

IMAGE WE TOOK

fvB3sCi.png

FAMOUS BIGFOOT IMAGE

uRyJljC.png

Thank you for bringing attention to this beast, hopefully we can catch him soon.
just tryna get some ass pics you weirdo

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My history teacher 100% believes in Big Foot. He is a "spirit animal" that can appear and vanish on command. He for the most part avoids humans I guess... He was a little crazy though. For sure...

Bigfoot is my spirit animal.

just tryna get some ass pics you weirdo

the joke is i im the one circled in the picture and i emphasized the location and age group because dr pepper alt would masturbate to some qt 13 year olds

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bigfoot is my spirit animal.

the joke is i im the one circled in the picture and i emphasized the location and age group because dr pepper alt would masturbate to some qt 13 year olds
ah, it was somewhat of a misunderstanding.

now it is just an understanding

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Wow – it’s not every day that we get the honour of seeing such a Guru on his home turf.

Pete, 68. What we seem to have just stumbled into here is not just Pete’s trusty local boozer, but the Colosseum of his craft. This venue is nothing short of a punter’s dream. Just take a quick scan of the landscape. Begin with that board at the back, decorated in that sign-writer’s font that every single local butcher’s window you’ve ever seen uses. On this medium alone we’ve got the Raffle, we’ve got the Badge draw and we’ve got the Multi Venue Super Draw Jackpot. If that’s not quite enough, we’ve got a thick stack of “Become a Mega Millionaire” pamphlets just under the table currently housing Pete’s Draught. And you can bet your last buck that they’ve got a selection of slaps and trots just left of screen that rivals the diversity of the salad bar at the Toowoomba Sizzler.

And old Pete here, in all the glory of that Big-W polo layered over the long sleeve look, is the Jack of all trades when it comes to the old Aussie pub gamble. He’s the Matthew Hayden of meat trays, he’s the Reg Gasnier of raffles, he’s the John Howard of jackpots. There’s no danger that the pile of betting-slip-debris centre of table is anything other the aftermath of the few hard swipes that Pete’s taken in the prior halfa – “Mate, if they’re gonna bowl wide outside-off, I might as well throw the sink at it”. And you can be absolutely sure that when the big fella gets up, which he inevitably will, Petey’ll be going off like a cut snake, administering Grant Hackett nipple cripples to all the codgers in sight. Rest assured though, he will also be shouting the next round for the regulars, including the bloke rocking that glasses lanyard and New Balance sneaks combo – one for the ages.

God speed, and may the slaps forever bring you good tidings.
18034273_286065978500660_7912421238586088861_n.jpg

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i gave him a dollar
she gave him a dollar!
i thought he'd go away if I gave him a dollar
well of course he isn't gonna go away if you give him a dollar he's gonna ask me about more!
[doublepost=1492674347][/doublepost]this one time a girl scout went up to us and was selling these cookies, she was selling all kinds of cookies and we were gonna buy some, so I asked "How much will that be?" and you know what she said? She said "I need about tree fiddy" well it was about that time I noticed that this girl scout was about 8 stories tall. The loch ness monster. And I said "DAMMIT MONSTER, GET OFF MY LAWN. I AINT GIVING YOU NO TREE FIDDY." and he said "How about just two fiddy?"