6d89b7-saul2.jpg
93ab3a-saul10.jpg

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd love to see it but definitely gated behind admin auths lest somebody put up a billboard of gross gore or something similar lol

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd love to see it but definitely gated behind admin auths lest somebody put up a billboard of gross gore or something similar lol
it's not a suggestion to let players put up their own billboards, I am specifically requesting these better call saul billboards are permanently added onto the map

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's literally just a fucking thing to add in Better Call Saul billboards, I love it.

Me thinks them der devs over der are gonna take the idea of customizing billboards and run away with it and make it available for advertising. Which would be the coolest shit ever.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's literally just a fucking thing to add in Better Call Saul billboards, I love it.

Me thinks them der devs over der are gonna take the idea of customizing billboards and run away with it and make it available for advertising. Which would be the coolest shit ever.
if anyone can do it then I will be dedicating the entirety of my time on the server to funding my better call saul billboards all across the map

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
please stay on topic
Sorry mate if you thought I was going off-topic, I was merely suggesting that it would be cool to see custom player-made billboards on the server.

In regards to your suggestion of having specifically the BCS billboard, I just don't think it would be that useful as more than a one-off joke.

It would be more far more engaging to enjoy player's creativivity and letting them make their own billboard graphics (which they can pay for within RP and use it to advertise their services) rather than just having a null texture that doesn't refererence anything actually happening in the game.

Just my two cents.

Like yeah if a player wanted to play a lawyer who was similar to Saul then that would be cool, and they could edit the billboard you suggested in their own style maybe with their own player model and their actual phone number, then yes that would be sick.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if frogboi is gonna bully me then i'm finna say this:

we shouldn't use a better call saul billboard just to avoid any copyright/trademark issues.

fuck you and give me my otter billboards.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry mate if you thought I was going off-topic, I was merely suggesting that it would be cool to see custom player-made billboards on the server.

In regards to your suggestion of having specifically the BCS billboard, I just don't think it would be that useful as more than a one-off joke.

It would be more far more engaging to enjoy player's creativivity and letting them make their own billboard graphics (which they can pay for within RP and use it to advertise their services) rather than just having a null texture that doesn't refererence anything actually happening in the game.

Just my two cents.

Like yeah if a player wanted to play a lawyer who was similar to Saul then that would be cool, and they could edit the billboard you suggested in their own style maybe with their own player model and their actual phone number, then yes that would be sick.
I think you need to be banned from playing gta rp
if frogboi is gonna bully me then i'm finna say this:

we shouldn't use a better call saul billboard just to avoid any copyright/trademark issues.

fuck you and give me my otter billboards.
fair and valid point, but the better call saul billboards arent going to be sold or used as profit
plus, if we run into a spot of legal trouble with it, there's already a number to call

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

fair and valid point, but the better call saul billboards arent going to be sold or used as profit
plus, if we run into a spot of legal trouble with it, there's already a number to call

You say it as if billboards are going to be something that people can buy space for and if so, definitely not for anything other than in game dollaz. (Does he know?)

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

don't worry, everyone is aware that flaming and instigating on the forums is your 'thing' so I won't refute you on your opinion that I should be banned from all GTA servers.

I don't see the point of having billboards show a static image of better call saul without even a working phone number or anything that the player can interact with, as opposed to my suggestion of having a system of dynamic billboards that players can purchase for ingame cash to advertise their services. it's a meme at best

guess I'm just stupid.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't worry, everyone is aware that flaming and instigating on the forums is your 'thing' so I won't refute you on your opinion that I should be banned from all GTA servers.

I don't see the point of having billboards show a static image of better call saul without even a working phone number or anything that the player can interact with, as opposed to my suggestion of having a system of dynamic billboards that players can purchase for ingame cash to advertise their services. it's a meme at best

guess I'm just stupid.
youre just taking it way too seriously
the suggestion and every post leading to yours was satire

Last edited: