Billy PD application

Billy_1

String
Nebulae
Character name: Billy Jones

Date of birth:05/07/2000

Briefly describe your character's background:
He grew up in a bad neighbour hood he always wanted to make money and move out of the neighbour hood and move somewhere better and make new friends with people always looking for a job anywhere he could get and always down to help someone out or them to help him out

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:Long term : to become a FTO with pd and help new recruits out short term : to help PD out with paperwork when arresting suspects and showing that i am good at what im doing

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:Yes iv have PD experience in British infinity rp, divine rp, lucity rp and many more

What is your time zone?: GMT

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:Yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC) OOC::Cause iv been PD on alot of servers and i would like to see what it would be like on this server it seems good iv had a little interaction with pd in the city already and they seem nice and helpful so i would like to join them and prove that im good at doing PD work and i do have 4k+ hours on fivem

IC: I want to join LSPD to help out show i can prove what i can do and not break any protocols and any sops i am willing to do anything to help out the force and try and bring new people to the force or just help out in general do my best with training new people if i need to do that i am good at driving and good at communications and remembering miranda rights

Reactions: List