spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ijunOyk.png

but srsly it would be cool to have

Nebulae
I would hate to see it as a swep.

It would be cool if it was a script and if you had it in your inventory you could use the +zoom/-zoom like you can on CP factions.
i am starting to believe this is yet another thing that needs ''nerfing'' like the soon upcoming first person lock to gunplay.

kinda weird one faction to have access to arma 3 eagle eye zoom, and another faction does not.
even if I am on CP side full time, I still dont see the sense in this type of gameplay advantage for no reason.
Feels ungood to the other side newbies that participate in a gunfight, and got no clue how they got spotted, since they cant zoom themselves.

maybe brunocoluaros is a good fix to this

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Did we not have a binoculars addon in the content that never was used? It had like a flaregun or smth too

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i am starting to believe this is yet another thing that needs ''nerfing'' like the soon upcoming first person lock to gunplay.

kinda weird one faction to have access to arma 3 eagle eye zoom, and another faction does not.
even if I am on CP side full time, I still dont see the sense in this type of gameplay advantage for no reason.
Feels ungood to the other side newbies that participate in a gunfight, and got no clue how they got spotted, since they cant zoom themselves.

maybe brunocoluaros is a good fix to this
the CPs zoom function is shit anyway. you can't shoot while zoomed in so it barely helps most of the time.

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
the CPs zoom function is shit anyway. you can't shoot while zoomed in so it barely helps most of the time.
It would be OP. It's a good thing that you can't shoot whilst zoomed in, and the zoom function can come in useful if you wanna do some scouting and you need to identify a contact far away or anything like that

+ mainly this suggestion is for rebels as they dont have a zoom function like cops

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It would be OP. It's a good thing that you can't shoot whilst zoomed in, and the zoom function can come in useful if you wanna do some scouting and you need to identify a contact far away or anything like that

+ mainly this suggestion is for rebels as they dont have a zoom function like cops
I agree that the rebels should get their own version of zoom, but I definitely think it's a bit overrated on cops atm.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I agree that the rebels should get their own version of zoom, but I definitely think it's a bit overrated on cops atm.
Ironically I think we have been spotted by rebels from what feels like insane distances more than we have spotted them in similar scenarios.

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Have added binoculars, just a single script for now - not sure how best / how many to distribute currently so will hold off and not rush into it, but they exist

5ZYXZfM.png

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Have added binoculars, just a single script for now - not sure how best / how many to distribute currently so will hold off and not rush into it, but they exist

5ZYXZfM.png
where do they equip? what slot do they take if any in the equipment slot x