Status
Not open for further replies.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Reactions: List
Nebulae
the reason black people commit crimes half the time is to survive, they havent been given the oppurtunities that white people have because of racism etc. if they had then this wouldnt be such a big problem
We want people not to look at us in a bad way. We are not all criminals.

Ey, Tyrone I'm gonna go rob some 7 elevens cause I need da mone.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the reason black people commit crimes half the time is to survive, they havent been given the oppurtunities that white people have because of racism etc. if they had then this wouldnt be such a big problem
you justify crimes then you scumbag asshole. the democrats intentionally forced employers to make a higher salary just to hire the lazy ass blacks in america. they have full rights and full access to jobs, it's just that their culture praises 'gangster' rappers and drugs and all that shit instead of trying to become legitimate citizens. the only people responsibile for the situation of the blacks in america are the blacks.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you justify crimes then you scumbag asshole. the democrats intentionally forced employers to make a higher salary just to hire the lazy ass blacks in america. they have full rights and full access to jobs, it's just that their culture praises 'gangster' rappers and drugs and all that shit instead of trying to become legitimate citizens. the only people responsibile for the situation of the blacks in america are the blacks.
wouldnt be surprised if badass was black himself, a wigger or some liberal uni lad

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
do you know anything about the real world, or do you only listen to the junk the liberal media feeds you?

I know plenty about the real world, I do know that racism still exists as it is evident here and a black person is more likely to be killed by a police officer even if they arent breaking the law, maybe you should check up on that, research it or something

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I know plenty about the real world, I do know that racism still exists as it is evident here and a black person is more likely to be killed by a police officer even if they arent breaking the law, maybe you should check up on that, research it or something
ye my homie my brotha dem white ass cracka bitches at the poolice be like "dem boys be black :heyzeus: better cap dem foo weak ass :heyzeus: cuz i has power n shit let's ignore dat life ruining exposure and shit man we cap dem :heyzeus: cuz we hate them"

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
clearly you dont

of course racism still exists, black people are racist against whites too you know- white man isnt the only one at fault here

theyre not more likely to be killed, you only think so because its the only shit thats reported on because muh social justice, equality, black lives matter. if i didnt follow basic instructions after telling a policeman i have a gun, id get shot too. it wouldnt be reported on because white people actually have the brains to figure out when theyve fucked up and move on

D

Deleted member 225

racism has always existed and it's p low right now considering blacks now have equal rights, are not slaves and white supremacist groups have become considerably less violent.

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae

"praises gansta rap n that"

Listen to kendrick lamar, he does not do gansta rap and the people of his city love him because they dont want to be the way they are, the way they live is survival in a racist world

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Listen to kendrick lamar, he does not do gansta rap and the people of his city love him because they dont want to be the way they are, the way they live is survival in a racist world
one man, therefore all are the same LOL XD

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

man dem white racist ass bitches hate us african americans my brotha back homie we dindu nuffin 2 deserve tis hate man this be nazi shit man deray was right better cap poolice fools and make shit even

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the world is stilll racist, it cant be denied, look at fucking britain first, im not saying its just against blacks, its against other communities as well
one group, the whole world must be racist

britain first have literally no power

i think you need to grow the fuck up and figure out how the real world works, this isnt your "safe place"

man up and see the world for how it really is, youre not going to change anything by losing an argument on the internet- your "opinions" are entirely false as well, its cute

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the world is stilll racist, it cant be denied, look at fucking britain first, im not saying its just against blacks, its against other communities as well
cops aren't mowing them your brothers in britain like it's a sport. there is no systematic discrimination outside of your paranoid crime supporting head.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
[Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed][Citation needed]

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
cops aren't mowing them your brothers in britain like it's a sport. there is no systematic discrimination outside of your paranoid crime supporting head.
the cops may not be killing people because of their skin in the UK, but there is Britian first who walk around the streets shouting insults at muslims and say loads of racist shit, that is racism if you aint aware

Status
Not open for further replies.