black man gunned down by white cop for drinking water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
yes because everyone that was shot were clearly rioters and looters and general nuisances yeah woo!!!!!!!

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

stay woke brothers
[doublepost=1468150034][/doublepost]

absolute retards

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae

[doublepost=1468159318][/doublepost]
yes because everyone that was shot were clearly rioters and looters and general nuisances yeah woo!!!!!!!

Snoop Dogg and Game were some of the people leading peaceful protests, Crips and Bloods united because of this, I agree with you, there was only a small few who rioted but who wouldnt if their kind was being killed for selling CD's or going to show their license.

73bc27b86d6749c0ac3a91af31fcc1d8.jpg

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
freeze hands up"
officer i have a gun license im carrying
DONT MOVE
/me reaches into back pocket

retards like that deserve to be shot lol

First of all it was his drivers license that the cop asked for, second he was in the car so there would have been no gun in his back pocket because he wouldnt be sitting on one, and in terms of the "DONT MOVE" , the cop asked to see his license, nothing you said was relevent to the situation
Edit: im talking about the guy in minnesota btw

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
First of all it was his drivers license that the cop asked for, second he was in the car so there would have been no gun in his back pocket because he wouldnt be sitting on one, and in terms of the "DONT MOVE" , the cop asked to see his license, nothing you said was relevent to the situation
Edit: im talking about the guy in minnesota btw
uh everything is

if youre talking about the nigg er where his girl recorded after clearly not giving a shit

you can hear the cop borderline crying after shooting him, yelling about how he told the black cunt not to reach for anything

armed police are trained to put a bitch down if they have any chance of harming the office themselves, standard protocol

dumb :heyzeus: get shot

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
uh everything is

if youre talking about the nigg er where his girl recorded after clearly not giving a shit

you can hear the cop borderline crying after shooting him, yelling about how he told the black cunt not to reach for anything

armed police are trained to put a bitch down if they have any chance of harming the office themselves, standard protocol

dumb :heyzeus: get shot

your literally just been a racist twat here like, the cop was not crying at all after in the video, the woman who was trying to remain calm did it so she could broadcast what happened, then when you said, "told the black cunt not to reach for anything" he asked for his drivers license, which when he went to get, was shot fucking hell read about it before you post

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
your literally just been a racist twat here like, the cop was not crying at all after in the video, the woman who was trying to remain calm did it so she could broadcast what happened, then when you said, "told the black cunt not to reach for anything" he asked for his drivers license, which when he went to get, was shot fucking hell read about it before you post
listen to the video you moron

the cop is literally crying after shooting him

>i told him not to reach for it

im more inclined to believe the story of a police officer than some monkey who cant follow basic orders

yes im racist, cry about it

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
listen to the video you moron

the cop is literally crying after shooting him

>i told him not to reach for it

im more inclined to believe the story of a police officer than some monkey who cant follow basic orders

yes im racist, cry about it

hahaha he's crying because he knows he's fucked you spaka, and when he said " I told him not to reach for it" its because he's trying to make the situation look better for himself

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hahaha he's crying because he knows he's fucked you spaka, and when he said " I told him not to reach for it" its because he's trying to make the situation look better for himself
oh yeah hes so wrong

he followed his training

youre playing the literal sjw role here fucking disgusting

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why arent people going all insane when black men kill white cops?

People only care when a white cop kills a black man.
because its wrong to hurt a minority after years of slavery :((
worst thing to happen in the past couple of hundred years was the abolishment of slavery tbh

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah a cop shoots someone then acts distressed because he's a malicious evil white cracka poolice officer of amerikkka and not a human being with emotions

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
because white cops killing black men is more common
are you retarded like are you actually retarded

"just because the media doesnt report it, it isnt happening"

only monkeys getting shot gets on the news, unless its a mass shooting like the one seen the other day where 5 officers got killed

oh hey, they killed a black man better kill 5 white policemen that'll show them

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
white cops killing white men are higher but 55% of all blacks have comitted crimes despite being 20% of the population kek man

the reason black people commit crimes half the time is to survive, they havent been given the oppurtunities that white people have because of racism etc. if they had then this wouldnt be such a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.