black ops 4 reveal trailer opinions

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
lets talk about it here and tell me what you think :-)

my opinions are mixed tbh. Looks like Black ops 3 without double jumps and wallrunning lol

also battle royale in call of duty lmfao i cant

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can't wait for every other company to do a Battle Royale game

E3: Battle Royale

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Battle Royal trend will be a sinking ship in six months and every game involving it will be remembered as mediocre until people move onto the next trend.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

"i have no idea why the game is releasing earlier this year, im assuming world war 2 isnt doing well"
629757.jpg

black ops 2 was the last good cod, the rest were garbage - change my mind

Anyway, in all seriousness;
I believe they have a chance to revive the series, I mean; if Ubisoft can revive Assassins Creed like they did, surely they can revive CoD. It's not even that fucking hard to do;

• Get rid of double jump
  • Get rid of wall running
  • Don't set it in the year 238274737734775677437
  • Get rid of fucking microtransactions
  • Take a page from the old games' books in terms of multiplayer at least
Call me a faggot all you want; I adored CoD, and still take the time to revisit the old games occasionally. Truth be told, I'll probably get Bo4 just to enjoy the multiplayer for a bit, and hopefully it isn't too fucked - I can guarantee you the campaign will end up garbage and zombies will be only half decent.

Also if they're really gonna do Battle Royale I may as well just give up now.

Let's hope Treyarch has some brains this time.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>mfw battlefield 2142 wont ever be a main stream game with bigger developer support and the thousands of players it deserves but instead the industry turns towards shitty arena mode battle royal

C_FiYp-VYAAjZma.jpg:large

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

"i have no idea why the game is releasing earlier this year, im assuming world war 2 isnt doing well"
629757.jpg

black ops 2 was the last good cod, the rest were garbage - change my mind

Anyway, in all seriousness;
I believe they have a chance to revive the series, I mean; if Ubisoft can revive Assassins Creed like they did, surely they can revive CoD. It's not even that fucking hard to do;

• Get rid of double jump
  • Get rid of wall running
  • Don't set it in the year 238274737734775677437
  • Get rid of fucking microtransactions
  • Take a page from the old games' books in terms of multiplayer at least
Call me a faggot all you want; I adored CoD, and still take the time to revisit the old games occasionally. Truth be told, I'll probably get Bo4 just to enjoy the multiplayer for a bit, and hopefully it isn't too fucked - I can guarantee you the campaign will end up garbage and zombies will be only half decent.

Also if they're really gonna do Battle Royale I may as well just give up now.

Let's hope Treyarch has some brains this time.

what'd be nice would be another great modern warfare but im fairly certain that treyarch won't even do that nor would it be great as it'd just be filled with tons of loot crates, battle royal or whatever garbage they come up with

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

am i the only one that thinks this looks fucking horrible and it probably took them all of 20 minutes to make

also wtf iceberg

zombies
VrInqAd.jpg

edition

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
curious to see how the battle royale genre will work out in a videogame like cod

not hyped, just curious

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
curious to see how the battle royale genre will work out in a videogame like cod

not hyped, just curious
battle royal just doesn't work with a genre like cod

i have no idea what they had in mind but they were all probably just said fuck it, ww2 isnt doing well so we go with the hype and put the most idiotic gamemode ever into a genre thats not even fit for it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i can see this being like ac unity and ac syndicate

unity was fucking horrible and glitchy as fuck so they panicked and pumped out syndicate in half the time it usually takes to produce a game, syndicate ended up being even fucking worse so they actually took their time with origins

maybe the cod after bo4 will be the good one, we just gotta deal with one more shit game first

metropaun

Nebulae
maybe the cod after bo4 will be the good one, we just gotta deal with one more shit game first

everyone thought ww2 was gonna be the big good cod game
yet it wasn't

metropaun

Nebulae
we're stuck in an infinite loop

the only thing i was hyped for (zombies) looks like complete dogshit

fucking titanic zombies or fighting in rome LOL

atleast we got 1 map with the old origins crew, + its my fav map from black ops 2 zombies (being mob of the dead)

i only see pitch black for the multiplayer because it seems like another wannabe comp game due the weapons having recoil patterns now
no thanks I rather play dirty bomb, atleast in that game the maps are good and gameplay isnt complete shit

also, no campaign. Was ditched in favor of BATTLE ROYALE

i hope we're all happy with this game industry which completely fucks over its only good thing in the game (which was campaign for me)

also who else thinks that call of duty campaign were BEST when they had real historical themes? Like World at war or Black ops 1????
yEAH FUCK THAT HAVE BATTLE ROYALE :smiley:DD

if u cant tell im honestly pissed about them going with the battle royale trend which will die next year

Last edited:

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remember when call of duty toughtt us lessons about history and the morality of war in a serious environment while still remaining fun

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remember when call of duty toughtt us lessons about history and the morality of war in a serious environment while still remaining fun
are you sure the games you played were cod games