Blackquill gave me a Nebulae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D

Deleted member 243

im just joking i think that women shouldnt have any rights at all

TYRONE PRESENTS....

MODERN DAY FEMINISM...

maxresdefault.jpg

Dyin' yo' shit hair red don't make you quirky and original, just makes ya' look like a shitstain drying on your momma's bedsheets. Don't do shit if it don't fit ya' goofy ass.
fatfeminist2-e1432345833478.jpg

Yeah, you also an ignorant woman who thinks fat is a good thing. Y'all rethink yo' lives when that cholesterol takes ovah' yo' body. No savin' you, love.
feminism_real_men_are_feminists_tee_shirt-r99e63c50c4744f7c94a9d8bf4a8bc3ee_jyr6b_324.jpg

I bet my life earnings that this fool thinks he gonna get pussy and ass. Nah, he gon' get cucked like Onision who likes to get his ass fingered by dirty hookers. Ain't he scared that his mom could'a been that hookah?
feminist.png

Bitch, yo' fatass already had a few too many. Lay low on the sandwiches, mo' sports and running. Maybe yo' flabby ass arms could hold that sign up longer than a minute. Shieeeet...

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

TYRONE PRESENTS....

MODERN DAY FEMINISM...

maxresdefault.jpg

Dyin' yo' shit hair red don't make you quirky and original, just makes ya' look like a shitstain drying on your momma's bedsheets. Don't do shit if it don't fit ya' goofy ass.

Yeah, you also an ignorant woman who thinks fat is a good thing. Y'all rethink yo' lives when that cholesterol takes ovah' yo' body. No savin' you, love.
feminism_real_men_are_feminists_tee_shirt-r99e63c50c4744f7c94a9d8bf4a8bc3ee_jyr6b_324.jpg

I bet my life earnings that this fool thinks he gonna get pussy and ass. Nah, he gon' get cucked like Onision who likes to get his ass fingered by dirty hookers. Ain't he scared that his mom could'a been that hookah?
feminist.png

Bitch, yo' fatass already had a few too many. Lay low on the sandwiches, mo' sports and running. Maybe yo' flabby ass arms could hold that sign up longer than a minute. Shieeeet...

youre cringy

gigi

Atom
Nebulae

TYRONE PRESENTS....

MODERN DAY FEMINISM...

maxresdefault.jpg

feminist.png

Fellow_feminazi_duke.jpeg

Feminazi-final.jpg

Feminazi.png

Reactions: List