Boneworks [LATEST VR TECH]

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Completed Boneworks.
It's got a fun game loop and some good enemies, but as a whole feels like it has a lot of missed opportunities.
Still a good game, but I left it with the impression of 'huh, it ended?'

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Completed Boneworks.
It's got a fun game loop and some good enemies, but as a whole feels like it has a lot of missed opportunities.

Especially considering it wasn't a 60$ triple A release.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Especially considering it wasn't a 60$ triple A release.
My feelings are more so due to the game introducing all the best stuff on the last level, five minutes before it ends.

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Completed Boneworks.
how are your arms after the end?

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
still sore after a 5 minute ladder segment
accidentally lost grip and fell two times.
the segment still has me questioning why they placed that in the first place
it was a legit physical test to see if you could complete the game lmaooo

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Am going back through some older levels, took me the whole game to be able to consistently climb ledges.

See if I find anythkng interesting

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
the game really hurts with the default vive controllers, it was definitely designed with the new index controllers in mind

after playing for about half an hour, my fingers felt like they'd just run a marathon due to how much you have to hold the grip and trigger down to pick things up

they should've just gone with how other vr games do it and have it be a toggleable option

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
the game really hurts with the default vive controllers, it was definitely designed with the new index controllers in mind

after playing for about half an hour, my fingers felt like they'd just run a marathon due to how much you have to hold the grip and trigger down to pick things up

they should've just gone with how other vr games do it and have it be a toggleable option

ive had no trouble so far with my rift S except when cocking back a pistol, as i would hit my controllers most of the time until i got used to it.

also putting on those headsets ingame is a fucking nightmare and i will never attempt it again

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
also putting on those headsets ingame is a fucking nightmare and i will never attempt it again
Got a terrible curiosity to see what it's like to be killed by a barnacle in HL:A

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Got a terrible curiosity to see what it's like to be killed by a barnacle in HL:A

i really wanna know how they'll handle the barnacles in HL:A. Imagine if they manage to pull you all the way up and all you see are their teeth and skin from inside the mouth. Disgusting

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah this was like my least favorite thing about the game. if it weren't for my dying love for the physics, i would've definitely dropped the game a while back. i'm so used to toggle hold things and when i found out i had to physically hold onto everything i had held (except for the gun i think?), i already was a bit turned off

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
They are finally adding savepoints.
They are also going in to further polish the vr body as well