Serious Bored of the samey same.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys i am kinda bored with the two servers neb has now i rarely play hl2rp anymore and ww3rp is just boring in my opinion. and no don't worry i wont be bitching about FTRP

But i do got this in my mind. Why not something new concept even though its a shit ton of work to make a server and more. but is there actually thoughts of wanting something new? like. do something nobody have thought of as a roleplay server. I don't see any good horror survival roleplays out there. beside uhhh... the thing with plastic men not my taste but hey if it's yours! but i want kinda something new on neb. there was going to be a third server but not anymore from what i was told and forgot who! cause i am a dum dum.
but anyway. neb. nebby nebbers. got anything new in the works? or still working on some ideas?

If not hey. maybe this could start the brain pan cooking!​

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I agree that their should be a third server but making a new and fresh roleplayerino server for Garry's mod is difficult as every genre is either over saturated or doesn't work be it engine limitations or lack of content. And when we finally find a new, fresh setting, it ends up dying due to lack of playability and new things to do (See EURP and FTRP).

Outside of Outlands, I don't think Nebulous should have a third serious roleplay server however a semi-serious roleplay or something completely different from roleplay. See PERP or TTT. experiment

Prime

String
Nebulae
Communities are built to have a niche, you can't venture out and expect to be successful. I doubt nebulous would get very far with anything other than another serious roleplay server.

D

Deleted member 22

God this post made me cringe out of my fucking sphincter and almost choke on my steak.

@alex didn't you say in a public server you were 100% done with gmod servers/concepts and there were going to be no more

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
same here ww3 is boring as fuck. go around on patrol and get one shot killed
hl2rp is starting to become boring i want to be a combine all i do is walk from plaza to grotto 10 times looking for ladies to drink with and no one wants to rp
i think we should have a fast action hl2rp. no nlr. no insta headshots. just pure fun

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
God this post made me cringe out of my fucking sphincter and almost choke on my steak.

@alex didn't you say in a public server you were 100% done with gmod servers/concepts and there were going to be no more

No need for the harsh negativity. just letting out my opinion.
[doublepost=1500076164][/doublepost]
ftrp good

Voting for it too come back wont work i tried. you get thread locked fast if a admin is not agreeing with it.

Reactions: List

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Phasefour is not really roleplaying if i remember.

D

Deleted member 22

No need for the harsh negativity. just letting out my opinion.
[doublepost=1500076164][/doublepost]

Voting for it too come back wont work i tried. you get thread locked fast if a admin is not agreeing with it.
Yes and I as well shall let out my opinion. x1 Trashcan

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Long time issue that will never change. This is the third thread made on Nebulous about it being boring (same issue in LP).

I will link my response I always give for these threads because it is pointless and beating a dead horse: Reason.

Reactions: List

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Long time issue that will never change. This is the third thread made on Nebulous about it being boring (same issue in LP).

I will link my response I always give for these threads because it is pointless and beating a dead horse: Reason.

What has your post to do with mine?
[doublepost=1500138697][/doublepost]
ftrp without shit staff

I know a few but i would be banned if i say who.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
beside uhhh... the thing with plastic men not my taste but hey if it's yours!

Respite is fucking great wtf are you talking about