Brexit Day

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the only thing poland is good for is streetwear - ueg, enfin levé, filip roth, urban flavours etc

and kolbasa

Reactions: List

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah that happens when a country/empire such as what the country once was/currently is, is influenced by the majority of the military allies/trading partners in the world

i mean are you seriously surprised that the language was influenced by indian, french and dutch?

yea ok go back to making shit memes my friend

Borrowed words exist in every language.

Just so happens English was formed mostly by Anglo-Saxons.

poland gretest country you invade by normans ahahahahah they tak eover your langauge our langauge survive even 100 year kulturkampf

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
poland gretest country you invade by normans ahahahahah they tak eover your langauge our langauge survive even 100 year kulturkampf
your language survived because your ancestors were too big special snowflakes to use cyrillic like the rest of eastern europe

your language is literally a clusterfuck of eastern european dialects and latin

man i wish it was september 1st 1939

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
your ancestors were too big special snowflakes to use cyrillic like the rest of eastern europe

we're not eastern europe 1st off and second off cyrillic is shit alphabet and third off czechs and slovaks dont use cyrillic either so i fail to see ur point

why don't u use shit welsh letters then

your language is literally a clusterfuck of eastern european dialects and latin

we're not even a eastern slavic language

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
All you guys arguing about if Brexit was a good idea or not and us Americas are like
maxresdefault.jpg
i'm not lol

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that's been debated for an awfully long time

your country is far more like russia or ukraine than germany or france

geographically we aren't in the same place as russia or ukraine

linguistically we are closer to slovak or czech than ukrainian or russian

russia has been trying to suppress our culture for like 60 years at least during the partitioning of poland

and we hate ruskys more than anything

sry but im pretty sure i know what my country is like the ruskys suck and we're way better than them

and their language is shit fuck cyrillic losers LOL

Reactions: List

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
EU exports comprise 13% of UK national income

you can't just go "lmao fuck you europe we never needed you anyway" and then be like "but we still wanna trade... please..??"

more like when you undo decades of progress with one referendum where both sides failed to inform the public of the pros & cons, not to mention all the shit tabloid scare articles and bullshit like this
how about trade with us instead