bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
cause they pay real money

ye no shit

there’s not enough people that’ll purchase premium solely to support the server, so there needs to be benefits - it’s expensive to maintain both a website with a huge community and a 120 slotter + event server

at least it’s not P2W stuff? it’s all optional gamer, it’s not like you’ll be limited by not buying the ‘virtual clothes’

Reactions: List

Joku

Quark
Nebulae
yea but does revoking the bodygroup donation really crash the entire community to dust or something?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yea but does revoking the bodygroup donation really crash the entire community to dust or something?
As I said on the last page it is incredibly difficult to get people to donate to help with the upkeep. The best incentive, unless you want P2W stuff, is bodygroups.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae

no but less privileges means less people will be inclined to purchase premium

a substantial amount of people purchase premium for the bodygroups, and the current customisation options are fair without needing to cash out - there’s citizen uniforms, balaclavas, hats, armoured vests, etc.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
70% of uniforms need premium

it’s a necessary evil

bodygroups don’t affect your roleplay and there’s enough customisation as is if you don’t want to pay

not sure why virtual clothes are so important to you - remember, a character stands out through personality, not if they have a cool jumper on

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
servers need money to be up.

not everyone is expected to just give them money without something in return, but giving them a major advantage will just ruin it for everyone else.

besides, how cool your character looks in-game doesn't equal greater roleplay.

Joku

Quark
Nebulae
it’s a necessary evil

bodygroups don’t affect your roleplay and there’s enough customisation as is if you don’t want to pay

not sure why virtual clothes are so important to you - remember, a character stands out through personality, not if they have a cool jumper on
it does effect me alot, i dont want to be a greysuit or a bluesuit with one or two possible models for a femchar only
[doublepost=1573496894][/doublepost]atleast add more that dont pay or something so the very few dont have to complain

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
atleast add more that dont pay or something so the very few dont have to complain
Well if you have that much customisation it sort of defeats the point of having the bodygroups as a perk on premium

why the hell is being a blue or grey suit so bad for ya, personality stands out above all, as said. I'd take a good character with a generic bluesuit over a prick whose roleplay standards are barely acceptable with a fancy model anyday.

If its this big of a problem to you, either pay or learn to deal with it. It isnt required for RP that you have those models and, as probably everyone else has said, finding incentives for people to pay to support the server is difficult.

i'l repeat the question one last time because im actually curious at this point: why do you hate blue or greysuit models so much?

Joku

Quark
Nebulae
because i have had those models/items on every single one of my character, and theres no further more customization to them, which makes it OOCly wack. I cannot have anything else other than those certain without paying 7€ monthly. AGAIN its not about the rp.. also having only limited models and crap makes it seem that my characters are throwaway

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
because i have had those models/items on every single one of my character, and theres no further more customization to them, which makes it OOCly wack. I cannot have anything else other than those certain without paying 7€ monthly. AGAIN its not about the rp.. also having only limited models and crap makes it seem that my characters are throwaway

tough shit, time to pay your neb taxes

Joku

Quark
Nebulae
this brings a side question, it was probably a lot cheaper in CW cause ive played another CW server once and it couldnt handle more than 50 players, so was it

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
this brings a side question, it was probably a lot cheaper in CW cause ive played another CW server once and it couldnt handle more than 50 players, so was it

i remember it being roughly around the same price

could have been even more expensive actually considering that helix is far better at handling higher playercounts

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I can imagine this man right here walking into roleplay and saying god damnit can't enjoy the game today I don't have my Guns 'n Roses T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.