Brutal Force - A look into life in Free Bucharest.

Nebulae

image.png

Look, I don't give a shit what organization you people are from! - You need to vacate the fucking area! This is area is an active crime scene and is being investigated!
"Hey! hey get your hands off of me!" -"Azmat we're live- go live!"
*Ahem!* And we are here! live on 43 liberation avenue at the scene of a brutal murder! eye witnesses have reportedly claimed a group known only as the "Order" a group of blo-
*Sobbing can be heard*

"Alright lady you have exactly five seconds to get you and your camera crew out of here before we remove you and seize your camera! one...."
*As you can see, FSNG Have cracked down heavily following the recent bombing attempt in the cities west end night-club in February, We may-"

*the sound of a firearm being racked is heard its metallic bolt clicking in the rain followed by a muffled "three - four-" "*
"GET BACK! NOW!!"
"A- shit...alright Azmat we need to move!*
- the shaky camera footage continues as the interviewer and the camera man begin to sprint down the street as a flood light breaks the darkness cast upon the city slowly swooping across the cold wet pavement for the group*
"See anything guardsman?"
"No sir! Looks like they ran off!"
"Pft... this godamn city is lucky to have us...and this is how they repay us? for the protection and service we provide? Filming us and portraying us as villians?"

*Meanwhile ....*
"Shit....Hey is the camera alright?"
"Da is fine...is get small scratch but I get most everything on it."

"Good - very good the people need to see this, We can't allow corruption to consume our city with this...we can send it to my contact and get the truth out there a little more abou-"
"Hey you! Freeze!"

"Dammit! not again! Run!"

- the sound of boots clacking and splashing through the puddles as they race afterwards the camera crew are heard but get fainter and fainter. -

Reactions: List