BUNKER NOTICE - On Genetic Modification

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
On Genetic Modification

About a week ago, I've managed to finish up the initial work on getting the DNA resequencing machine working again. Now that I've had time to test its functionality properly (as well as giving a minor demonstration to our honorable guest, Masum, and a few others), I believe I am fully ready to say that DNA resequencing is now fully possible in our bunker once again, meaning you will be able to utilize some scavenged Combine weaponry if you encounter it in the field.

By order of Lambda, however, I've been asked to keep genetic modification to an "acceptable minimum" -- that is, I have no control over who gets chosen to be modified. Resistance cell leaders are encouraged to nominate whomever they deem fit, and forward these people to me.

I need to stress, with utmost gravity, that genetic modification is not a one-way ticket into becoming an enhanced human being. We are not the Combine Overwatch. We do not have access to their refined machinery, pure genetic samples, and advanced methods. I am rewriting your genetic code with close, functioning approximations based on biopsies I've taken over the course of months of study.

There will be side-effects. You will not get off scot-free.

Please only put yourselves forward to your resistance cell leaders if you can come to terms with this reality. Side effects may make you too infirm to fight, or may prove fatal. Don't jump into this without foreknowledge of this. I cannot control what may happen to you.

-Trumbauer

Last edited:
Nebulae
there's a note written in a very-fancy cursive left on the community board

Dear Scientists who read this...

Baldwell J'Hansen puts himself forward to be patient-zero in this frankenstein procedure. Seek out Bald- and he shall be the sacrifice in the name of progress.

Reactions: List

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
there's a note written in a very-fancy cursive left on the community board

Dear Scientists who read this...

Baldwell J'Hansen puts himself forward to be patient-zero in this frankenstein procedure. Seek out Bald- and he shall be the sacrifice in the name of progress.
Voldemort1.jpg

bilack

Electron
Nebulae

A third note is pinned on. The handwriting is near-indiscernible.

You should be ashamed, all of you. You have lost faith in your human spirits. Utterly disgraceful.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

A third note is pinned on. The handwriting is near-indiscernible.

You should be ashamed, all of you. You have lost faith in your human spirits. Utterly disgraceful.
A fourth note pinned. It’s even worse handwriting. Barely even discernible as English.

corny motherfucker hahaha shut up fatass

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
A fourth note pinned. It’s even worse handwriting. Barely even discernible as English.

corny motherfucker hahaha shut up fatass
A fifth note is pinned, it‘s a printed out image.
58BBE9F7-0EFE-47F1-9502-3D8CAD849951.jpg