Buying presents for Sis

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Not posting witcher 3

Literally best game, though main story is kinda' weak at some points but the DLC makes up for all the weakness' in parts of the main story

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
>Not posting witcher 3

Literally best game, though main story is kinda' weak at some points but the DLC makes up for all the weakness' in parts of the main story

can you please not post sexual content, her nipple showed up at around 1 minute when she was taking off her clothes bro

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
>Not posting witcher 3

Witcher 3, only RPG game I played where I actually had fun.

The Bloody Baron quest was so fucking huge I thought it was part of the main storyline.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Witcher 3, only RPG game I played where I actually had fun.

The Bloody Baron quest was so fucking huge I thought it was part of the main storyline.
Hearts of Stone was the best DLC I have ever played

The characters were the best written I've ever seen

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Planning to set up sister's first Steam account while buying her a few games for her birthday

need some suggestions, here's some things you can make up

*Anything zombie themed and Singleplayer games are her favorites*
*Mac OS Laptop compatible i.e good for FPS and w/e*
*So far she's a massive fan of Batman games*
*Something simmliar to bioshock??*
Horror games like Resident evil

@seal @Chester @Powley you guys usually stalk her on Facebook what do you think.

is it the same girl you used in "post a photo of your character" thread some time ago?

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
is it the same girl you used in "post a photo of your character" thread some time ago?

if her face is like blurred out then maybe yea

otherwise that was just a random ginger for Alice Jones long time ago

Reactions: List

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
8E1ZpwL.gif

>Mac
>Games
my sides

Just browse by tags on steam, then select the macOS in the filter; use other tags and filters where appropriate. Not hard.

Probably not going to find much though, its all going to be indie games and trashy triple-a games.

What "Mac OS Laptop" are we even talking about? They aren't built for games. How do you know any of these games in the thread people have been suggesting are going to run on said "Mac OS Laptop" -- or even at a playable frame rate?

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
8E1ZpwL.gif

>Mac
>Games
my sides

Just browse by tags on steam, then select the macOS in the filter; use other tags and filters where appropriate. Not hard.

Probably not going to find much though, its all going to be indie games and trashy triple-a games.

What "Mac OS Laptop" are we even talking about? They aren't built for games. How do you know any of these games in the thread people have been suggesting are going to run on said "Mac OS Laptop" -- or even at a playable frame rate?
What will definitely work is The Walking Dead, though Metro has good graphics and high FPS, you still need a decent PC

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
What will definitely work is The Walking Dead, though Metro has good graphics and high FPS, you still need a decent PC
I didn't know the 'The Walking Dead' game was on MAC; I assume you mean the telltale choice one? I Imagine it doesn't take much to run that game, not like it matters really, seeing how its basically an interactive movie anyway. I honestly wouldn't recommend any games unless there indie until OP responds with the specs of this Macbook.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Planning to set up sister's first Steam account while buying her a few games for her birthday

need some suggestions, here's some things you can make up

*Anything zombie themed and Singleplayer games are her favorites*
*So far she's a massive fan of Batman games*
*Something simmliar to bioshock??*
Horror games like Resident evil

@seal @Chester @Powley you guys usually stalk her on Facebook what do you think.

what about batmetal?