• Just seeing the results

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joshua Hood

Quark
Nebulae
@Dan recently mentioned there was a large number of C&BT people in Neb, and I was kind of wondering how representation went across the various sects, so here's a poll as I kinda wanna see the numbers.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Find a man who isn't

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
bro if you're not getting thai afro midgets to stomp all over you with stilettos then what are you even doing man cmon

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Thank you for mentioning me, 77.

C&BT is a very important aspect of Half Life 2 RP, and Nebulous as a whole. Especially in the CP/OTA faction aspects. You see, Cock and Ball torture is an important role in A. The training of a Civil Protection Unit and the brainwashing of a standard Transhuman. And B. The torture that comes with the role of 'edge lord' while torturing the lesbian ERPers that are known as rebels. However, the MOST important reason why C&BT is so important is because the CAB faction requires it to function. You see, roleplayers in the Civil Authority Faction require a certain dose of Cock and Ball Torture to stay alive. When a Board Members fails to have their required amount of Cock and Ball Torture, they die. Many well known examples are: Perkins, Takagi, Korval, Locker, Beneventi (Who is currently in a very severe lack of C&BT as you can see by her coughing), and Chekhov. Many of these beloved characters could've been kept alive, which is why I will be introducing a bill on the Senate to have a Cock and Ball Torture room in the Nexus. Thank you all for coming to my tedtalk.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
When a Board Members fails to have their required amount of Cock and Ball Torture, they die. Many well known examples are: Perkins, Takagi, Beneventi (Who is currently in a very severe lack of C&BT as you can see by her coughing), and Chekhov. k.

I think you missed Korval and Locker.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

Thank you for mentioning me, 77.

C&BT is a very important aspect of Half Life 2 RP, and Nebulous as a whole. Especially in the CP/OTA faction aspects. You see, Cock and Ball torture is an important role in A. The training of a Civil Protection Unit and the brainwashing of a standard Transhuman. And B. The torture that comes with the role of 'edge lord' while torturing the lesbian ERPers that are known as rebels. However, the MOST important reason why C&BT is so important is because the CAB faction requires it to function. You see, roleplayers in the Civil Authority Faction require a certain dose of Cock and Ball Torture to stay alive. When a Board Members fails to have their required amount of Cock and Ball Torture, they die. Many well known examples are: Perkins, Takagi, Korval, Locker, Beneventi (Who is currently in a very severe lack of C&BT as you can see by her coughing), and Chekhov. Many of these beloved characters could've been kept alive, which is why I will be introducing a bill on the Senate to have a Cock and Ball Torture room in the Nexus. Thank you all for coming to my tedtalk.
Chekhov died?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
there is a german band named cock and ball torture