Thank you very much to @Appetite Ruining Kebab and @Rod for helping out​

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
PICTURE DUMP, PICTURE DUMP

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm at a loss for words as to how to approach feedback on this. It's the most immersive event I've had the pleasure to take part in on HL2RP and what a ride it was. It dared to take on concepts which aren't really explored much in the grander-scheme of the setting. It was PERFECT.

Thank you john, ARK, ro(d). It was a blast to take part in.

sorry rod

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The event was simply fantastic, most immersive thing I have played since afric's Red Sparrow.
A lot of the details were fantastic, including:

Our ability to go (reasonably) anywhere in Olimp and react as our characters would, with others encouraging this
(like the drunkard with his car). City felt alive and most importantly, reacted to our presence and improv actions.
We could visit wherever we wanted, we could harass or talk to whoever was standing around, and it kept the place alive.

Taking into care our character's emotional states, if it weren't for whoever playing 'Moses' showing up then and there in the snow my character was going to start /rolling for suicide out of sheer despair at being back in the installation, and was shocked enough to just go along with it. I didn't witness what happened to @Eviction Notice when his character woke up but he was similiarly out of it and drew reactions.

Although the installation segment was short and a bit sporatic (my impromptu lengthy rant to @Eviction Notice interrupted things, I apologize for it but it was something that felt very in-character given what was happening) it didn't linger too long or answer literally everything that was happening, such as for why we had shown up on the spot and yet the other three had known us for five years. A few questions remain that inspire curiosity. The three played their parts perfectly, although we didn't (at least, I didn't) see them that much.

Return to Olimp was similarly short, but things were wrapping up anyway. We got to go full circle and understand how we had gotten tagged to begin with (although I suspected as much when the raid started) before the humorous small talk with the guards and our departure.

All in all, fantastic. The three of you did a very good job for a tricky concept.

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Return to Olimp was similarly short, but things were wrapping up anyway. We got to go full circle and understand how we had gotten tagged to begin with (although I suspected as much when the raid started) before the humorous small talk with the guards and our departure.
we actually had a lengthier plan for olimp return to make everything tie together more neatly but it was really late and everyone wanted to snooze