god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I dont have it pre-ordered but the beta is public afaik

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Yeah you just got 2 days of play time if you pre ordered it. The beta goes open at 3 am for me which is 3 hours from now so 2 am BST
[doublepost=1569016971][/doublepost]
Yeah you just got 2 days of play time if you pre ordered it. The beta goes open at 3 am for me which is 3 hours from now so 2 am BST

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm looking forward to this as a whole. Wasn't my first CoD game but is the one I (like many others) remember the most.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

They've taken all the good parts of Call of Duty and put it into one and added more mechanics. My ONLY fear is that they remove what was shown in the prior videos with waay more in-depth gun customization. IF they remove that for launch, I will not be buying it.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's pretty fun, I love the gameplay and even my PC can run it pretty well, so it well optimized, not like that shitshow of blackops 4

unknown.png

Also classic CoD already made someone rage quit and call me out lmao

unknown.png

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Ground war seems to be the end to battlefield - taking the core game play and weeding out the parts that were ultimately un-necessary. The changes to the firearms are so much more satisfying, I personally loved just grabbing a shotgun and running round the maps gatting people round corners. Kill streaks feel a bit limited, there's nothing really new and refreshing there, but the gun-play feels fair a lot of the time.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
a new trailer for the campaign dropped these days, looks good imo (posting here cause its the most recent COD thread)

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

this trailer got me even more hyped for the story