calling out for help here, please respond.

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
Alright, I'm posing in Garrysmod and then I think "Hey, that a good scene may as-well take a screenshot of it." Then this fucking happens.
83AmzYN.jpeg

Is it just me, or does it look kind of pixelated, bad quality, etc etc.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can improve the quality, or not take the screenshot as a JPEG because that's what is killing it.

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Lighting needs improvement, I can barely make some things out, I see rebels and a conscript

Also, install WAC aircraft, will ya?

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
no, you don't seem to understand, the QUALITY of the picture is shit not all the errors, it actually looks pretty mint in game

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no, you don't seem to understand, the QUALITY of the picture is shit not all the errors, it actually looks pretty mint in game

This is why SFM is a better method of making poses and stuff. You have more quality control. I can understand not everyone wants to use SFM but it's piss easy to get a grasp of. Overall my eyes aren't that good, It is a good lot of posing however the lighting does need.. well.. tweaking significantly to be able to see the left half of the image.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
The quality seems fine to me, I don't seen any pixilation, either its my eyes or your monitor.

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
I remember there being a command called dev_screenshot or something like that and it wouldn't compress it into a JPEG. In-game it looks crystal clear, you can see literally everything.

Nebulae
I've also thought of this.

Your pose might look great in game.
But when you check your screenshot it's much more pixely.

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
^ Yeah, what happened to dev_screenshot anyway?

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a screenshot with jpeg_quality 100 will have no noticeable compression. if the image looks bad quality then the only other thing would be your in game settings unless you've edited the image with a program then compressed it while saving it

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Lighting needs improvement, I can barely make some things out, I see rebels and a conscript

Also, install WAC aircraft, will ya?
he's asking for help on the quality of the picture and you ask him to install a fucking addon what the fuck

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah it does, the error message will not piss off until the addon is either installed or removed, ruins screenshots
I wasn't asking if the scene looked shit/good, I was asking how to improve the quality of the scene as in, the pixels of the screen, not the addons and models and shit.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are you rendering at 1680 x 1050/1980 by 1080?

Are all of your gmod settings maxed out?

Are you taking a steam screenshot or using Fraps to take the picture?