Cannot Join anymore

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
I am not able to join to the server anymore.
There are two things that happen:

eSWCzmB.jpg

Then the game crashes and i get back onto the desktop, this can happen too without the graphical fragments.

Or it just stays like in this guys case:
But it plays the whole background music + camera sound. I even can move the mouse and click on things in the menu but the loading screen stays in the foreground.

I tried everything. I reinstalled all the add-ons and i now only have the Neb contents in there and it still does so. The problem is that the game does not produce any crashfiles or dumps of the console.
Please help me before the event starts.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Might be a dickish thing to say but have you verified your game cache?

You can also remove some Server Addon stuff in the Gmod folder, it may help but it'll definitely open up some storage space.

MercyIsBae

Neutrino
Nebulae
Verify game cache like the other guy said

Make sure G Mod (I think it's shown as HL2) is allowed through your firewall. Just disable your firewall and try joining; if you join and it's fixed, you have to allow it.

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
Might be a dickish thing to say but have you verified your game cache?

You can also remove some Server Addon stuff in the Gmod folder, it may help but it'll definitely open up some storage space.

Already did so and removed every add-on and downloaded it new.
It's is not the map either, when I start it in single player the map works fine.

Verify game cache like the other guy said

Make sure G Mod (I think it's shown as HL2) is allowed through your firewall. Just disable your firewall and try joining; if you join and it's fixed, you have to allow it.
Will try this one later.

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae

Ok i did this and got no new results.

I made a YT video for this showing you the problem i got as a whole:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Ok i did this and got no new results.

I made a YT video for this showing you the problem i got as a whole:

How long are you typically waiting?

It can take upwards of around 20 minutes for the client info to actually be sent for some computers

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how many addons do u have

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
It looks like your gpu is crashing, thats why you can still hear the audio while the screen has frozen. Have you tried updating your drivers?
Just did so and now it works, i also deinstalled GMOD completely and got rid of every file of gmod. So i don't really know how it got solved.

So now the thing is solved. Thanks to you guys:
@John McRee
@MercyIsBae
@ramsgater
@Sir Frost