Can't download anything

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Whenever I try to download anything from the neb content pack, it just doesn't. I've recently just purged my addons but I can't seem to get neb's back.

Pls help

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Whenever I try to download anything from the neb content pack, it just doesn't. I've recently just purged my addons but I can't seem to get neb's back.

Pls help
open steam on your pc, open the gmod workshop, should be a button to unsubscribe from all addons

go to your gmod folder and delete the addons folder

Verify game files then re-subscribe, open gmod and wait for them to download, restart gmod once done, repeat if files keep downloading

If that doesnt work, repeat up until re-subbing to the addons, delete gmod and re-install it, try again

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
open steam on your pc, open the gmod workshop, should be a button to unsubscribe from all addons

go to your gmod folder and delete the addons folder

Verify game files then re-subscribe, open gmod and wait for them to download, restart gmod once done, repeat if files keep downloading

If that doesnt work, repeat up until re-subbing to the addons, delete gmod and re-install it, try again

QzSrf1tRVh6j5O3FdEhlZhafzBav5eGqwkAMBhv-tqlxuuFxtBvvOanrJf2fy78StriUTCqaEIKtN8aKo8C8GDOvrN6Ld4qaPf705kNhOoPCuD-f93vegB4XUU2SRrldlNAmhdSU

WTF MUTE HELP OHG OD I DELETED NEBULOUS

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
nvm apparently Garry messed with my game