Captain Marvel

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Anyone going to see this?

Just seen it today and it's an actual fucking blast, had a tribute to Stan Lee and tied up a fucking lot of loose ends in the plot.

Gotta give it to Marvel, definitely a great movie.

Leave your opinions below I kinda want a convo about this

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Anyone going to see this?

Just seen it today and it's an actual fucking blast, had a tribute to Stan Lee and tied up a fucking lot of loose ends in the plot.

Gotta give it to Marvel, definitely a great movie.

Leave your opinions below I kinda want a convo about this

It was really a good movie imo. I think she's a bad ass character.

Reactions: List

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Was really on the fence about watching it but seeing people actually like it I might give it a shot.

D

Deleted member 2994

didnt like her in the comics because she always came across as knockoff superman, and not really too into superhero movies

is the movie anything more than standard marvel movie? what makes it worth watching?

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
didnt like her in the comics because she always came across as knockoff superman, and not really too into superhero movies

is the movie anything more than standard marvel movie? what makes it worth watching?

I really like her origin story, and I love origin story movies. A lot of people say they don't, but I think they're fun.

It's set in the 90s, which is cool, and has a lot of good humor in my opinion. But it's a much more serious film than Thor Ragnorak. It's also really sci-fi. Dr Strange and Thor had sort of a mystical, ancient vibe to them but Captain Marvel plays as a straight sci-fi film. It also has some cool call backs.

blackopy

Proton
Nebulae
I really like her origin story, and I love origin story movies. A lot of people say they don't, but I think they're fun.

It's set in the 90s, which is cool, and has a lot of good humor in my opinion. But it's a much more serious film than Thor Ragnorak. It's also really sci-fi. Dr Strange and Thor had sort of a mystical, ancient vibe to them but Captain Marvel plays as a straight sci-fi film. It also has some cool call backs.

Hell yeah loved the 90s type shit too, and we got to see fury back in the day.

D

Deleted member 118

So should I believe the whining children crying 'feminist' over something an actress said and avoid this movie

or use common-sense and go see the movie if I want to?

hard choice.....

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it was ok, could have been better, especially since Marvel made a lot of better movies already.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
first marvel movie ive watched and the only reason for me even watching it was because a friend of mine offered me a free ticket to it due to the original ticket owner being away during the fucking showing. watched it on the premiere day and it was alright for a superhero movie, but didnt get many references that my friends pointed out due to obvious reasons so i wasnt the perfect viewer.

maybe it was smart to watch this movie first though since its the first superhero of marvel if i understand correctly?

blackopy

Proton
Nebulae
lmao thats what i'm saying those motherfuckers ran outta buisness lmao