Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your Steam Name: Wolfaye

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93908206

Character Name: Cassidy Clark

Member of staff who banned your character: No Idea (Irrelevant)

Character/Player who carried out the PK (If known): Rickard Pinot @dee pixel

Describe how your character died: Point blank PK after being told to come to the ranch OOC'ly because of reason and I quote "we gaming". I was under the impression the person who needed me there on Cass needed me for event purpose as it was spoken about prior to this encounter. Not saying the PK is invalid just want to know what's going on.

Why do you believe your PK is invalid?: I was under the impression the person who needed me there on Cass needed me for event purpose as it was spoken about prior to this encounter. Wouldn't have gone to the ranch otherwise nor do I really understand what the PK Rights behind the PK given all I can think of was a bounty poster from a previous map which I had called off after he murdered Evan. Furthermore do PK rights have expiration times?

Date of occurrence: The 3rd of February 2023

Evidence (screenshots, logs):
1Ti0ecf.png
She was shortly PKed after 17:54. One can dispute it was my own fault that I fell for something OOC like that. I won't dispute that.

Any other parties involved: @dee pixel @Señor Jaggles (for clarification purposes via discord), @others around me who I kind of don't know their names who witnessed the PK. (They can make themselves known.)

Misc. details: It all seems kind of sus. I'm not fussed about losing the character I was pretty bored of her anyway haha. I'm just curious about the whole background scenes of the PK auths and what have you. Just want clarification. That's why I make these PK appeals.

Last edited:

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
DM me the uncensored screenshot please

Until then, those involved put your inputs please. Those who are not involved, please don't reply.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae

Member of staff who banned your character: None, I char switched (Pending Charban and won't be flagging onto her until this is resolved.)

Describe how your character died: Point blank PK after being told to come to the ranch OOC'ly because of reason and I quote "we gaming". I was under the impression the person who needed me there on Cass needed me for event purpose as it was spoken about prior to this encounter. Not saying the PK is invalid just want to know what's going on.

Why do you believe your PK is invalid?: I was under the impression the person who needed me there on Cass needed me for event purpose as it was spoken about prior to this encounter. Wouldn't have gone to the ranch otherwise nor do I really understand what the PK Rights behind the PK given all I can think of was a bounty poster from a previous map which I had called off after he murdered Evan. Furthermore do PK rights have expiration times?

1Ti0ecf.png
She was shortly PKed after 17:54. One can dispute it was my own fault that I fell for something OOC like that. I won't dispute that.

Any other parties involved: @dee pixel @Señor Jaggles (for clarification purposes via discord), @others around me who I kind of don't know their names who witnessed the PK. (They can make themselves known.)

Misc. details: It all seems kind of sus. I'm not fussed about losing the character I was pretty bored of her anyway haha. I'm just curious about the whole background scenes of the PK auths and what have you. Just want clarification. That's why I make these PK appeals.
I did not beckon you to the ranch OOCly, nor was any aspect of the hit coordinated OOCly. The person in that chat (who, to clarify, is not me) called you there for reasons beyond my knowing, and did not communicate any intention to me whatsoever. I did vaguely know of an event coming up sometime today, but if you were there in that capacity, then I had no idea of that either.

Reasoning: Rick has been meaning to murder Cass ever since the bounty. Yes, you did remove it, but I don't think that straightens anything out IC or OOC. That you marked him for death is tantamount to trying to kill him yourself - and the fact that you announced him to the community as a criminal and terrorist only means you've aired out his unscrupulous nature to the rest of the world.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I did not beckon you to the ranch OOCly, nor was any aspect of the hit coordinated OOCly. The person in that chat (who, to clarify, is not me) called you there for reasons beyond my knowing, and did not communicate any intention to me whatsoever. I did vaguely know of an event coming up sometime today, but if you were there in that capacity, then I had no idea of that either.

Reasoning: Rick has been meaning to murder Cass ever since the bounty. Yes, you did remove it, but I don't think that straightens anything out IC or OOC. That you marked him for death is tantamount to trying to kill him yourself - and the fact that you announced him to the community as a criminal and terrorist only means you've aired out his unscrupulous nature to the rest of the world.
Adding onto this: I did message Wolfaye through Steam an hour or so prior, but this was because I stumbled upon Cassidy Clark on a different character and wished to interact with them. At no point did I encourage Wolfaye to do anything that would have made it easier for me to kill Cassidy Clark.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Adding onto this: I did message Wolfaye through Steam an hour or so prior, but this was because I stumbled upon Cassidy Clark on a different character and wished to interact with them. At no point did I encourage Wolfaye to do anything for the sake of making the character vulnerable.

Oh, i'm not saying you beckoned me there, not at all.

Nebulae

Member of staff who banned your character: No Idea (Irrelevant)

1Ti0ecf.png

im the steam dm dude

literally only summoned you since it was my first day back and wanted to reclaim our ranch and lands and shit

was entirely unaware you died until they told me they killed you lmao

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Adding onto this: I did message Wolfaye through Steam an hour or so prior, but this was because I stumbled upon Cassidy Clark on a different character and wished to interact with them. At no point did I encourage Wolfaye to do anything that would have made it easier for me to kill Cassidy Clark.

I disagree with this argument solely on the fact that the time stamps show how at 17:51 you urged Wolfaye to hop on Cass and come to the ranch, then at 17:54 they were PK'd.

How can you possibly in your right mind claim that you didn't encourage them to do anything for the sake of making the character vulnerable?

If anything, I would argue quite the opposite. I see malicious intent to cause the char harm which was carried out under OOC consensus that it was for an event.

Last edited:

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I disagree with this argument solely on the fact that the time stamps show how at 17:51 you urged Wolfaye to hop on cass and come to the ranch, then at 17:54 they were PK'd.

How can you possibly in your right mind claim that you didn't encourage them to do anything for the sake of making the character vulnerable?

If anything, I would argue quite the opposite. I see malicious intent to cause the char harm which was carried out under OOC consensus that it was for an event.
Reread the last few posts, boots. I have faith in you.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wasn't him, it was @bigdaddyman413, check the last few posts.

@Wolfaye™ has already said @dee pixel didn't lure him in through steam.
You can say that but it could even be considered bait by proxy since you are all in a group chat together and all are ranchers /with the same goals/. So it would be very easy to just get somebody else of the group to send the bait PM and then claim ignorance and innocence. I don't know, it just seems funky.

Either way, I'm not PK appeals. I'm just sketching out my thoughts.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
You can say that but it could even be considered bait by proxy since you are all in a group chat together and all are ranchers /with the same goals/. So it would be very easy to just get somebody else of the group to send the bait PM and then claim ignorance and innocence. I don't know, it just seems funky.
Yeah, it would be very easy, but we're not a den of manipulative psychopaths like you seem to think.

Nebulae

Either way, I'm not PK appeals. I'm just sketching out my thoughts.

group chat is literally we i go to spam @all for everyone to get on and then we send memes about being cowboys

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Alright

After doing some checks on what actually happened, I believe that this PK is valid. There is no real evidence of actual metabait as BDM did not only send messages off to Wolfaye, but to other people.

And as per Wolfaye's words,
Oh, i'm not saying you beckoned me there, not at all.

So, in short I will deny this appeal as the reasoning for the kill is valid, and the question of metagame/metabait was answered both privately and publicly. I did check.

Also, a reminder, keep comments to those involved or if there's context to be added to a situation.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.