[CHARITY?] Overwatch Texture?

Rookzilla

Quark
Nebulae
Hello everyone, I come to this great community today to ask if anyone during their time on the server has been privy to a HD texture for the combine camoflague. Not the texture but just a pattern that you could say looks vaguely overwatch-ish. I am trying to make a model of the "Viracocha" soldiers that patrol the Xenian jungles in Latin America.

otart_by_apansenok-dcjlfpw.png

YtpQUvV.png

Any help with this endevour would be mighty kind.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: List

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
hi. creator of the concept piece here. i believe 'combine camouflage' is just a basic blue and grey recolour of a simple polygonal-based camo pattern. easy to do. though the specific unit / peace was meant to utilize plain olive colors rather than modern camos. but those are just my 2 cents, you're free to do what you wish.

as per your request - this is a decent equivalent. you can recolor it easily in gimp or photoshop

3ae66ecd78eddd92655b747cbfc3f41e.png

Rookzilla

Quark
Nebulae
Ooo yeah this is what I was looking for, I knew it looked vaguely like the swedish camo but I couldn't find anything that I thought was suitable. Thanks chum.

Rookzilla

Quark
Nebulae
2uLFAlA.png

The results are somewhat mixed, I'm attempting to emulate the original camoflague patterns before attemping anything more exotic.

Edit: Further whitespace detail.

5XOpyaj.png

Edit 2: Thickened the cloth and merged it to the valve bone structure.

jsQwWXk.png

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
2uLFAlA.png

The results are somewhat mixed, I'm attempting to emulate the original camoflague patterns before attemping anything more exotic.

Edit: Further whitespace detail.

5XOpyaj.png

Edit 2: Thickened the cloth and merged it to the valve bone structure.

jsQwWXk.png
This is amazing