Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
2eea3ccd47fdb1aee3306dcad9064f27.png

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
like how it went death of stalin with it not giving a shit about trying to do accents and all that and just hiring normal english actors

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
like how it went death of stalin with it not giving a shit about trying to do accents and all that and just hiring normal english actors
I wouldn’t have been opposed to doing a Deutschland 83 where they speak native tongue but use subtitles, but the English speaking does help to make it more accessible and helps to portray emotion more so I’m content with them using the English actors.

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yoo this show! Ever since GOT and Brooklyn Nine-Nine ended. (Brooklyn Nine-Nine is still going, just the current season ended) I had a hole in my heart since I had those shows to look forward to during the week. Now Chernobyl has filled that hole! I really enjoy this show a lot, I've always been interested by the events that happened but it was always through text. Seeing a life-life version of what happened is really cool but at the same time also extremely horrifying. I am more scared watching this that any horror / zombie movie has made me. Because this shit actually happened and affected all of these people.

Damn one scene in this show had someone straight up looking like a ghoul from Fallout....

D

Deleted member 1381

at the end of episode 3 the firefighters were dressed in form before burial

vasily's feet were too burnt and swollen to fit his shoes hencewhy lyudmilla is holding his shoes instead of a photo like everyone else

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
can't wait for tomorrow when the final episode releases

but i go to southampton on tuesday for a medical shit

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
The way the camera moves when Legasov walks up to the podium, absolutely genius.

I’m so sad to see the series end.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i can say with utmost fact that there is finally a chernobyl drama that does it all