• Total voters

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
>Be American
>Get shot
3797144132.jpg
images

A glass to the based gentleman sitting at the 11th row.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Americans trying to slag off cultures that have existed for literally thousands of years before them is very un-kino

I will stand by my brothers in europe even if I do not always agree with their choice of words over an a*erican

D

Deleted member 4425

Americans trying to slag off cultures that have existed for literally thousands of years before them is very un-kino

I will stand by my brothers in europe even if I do not always agree with their choice of words over an a*erican
Name one culture that is not German that has existed for thousands of years you Anglo fuck

D

Deleted member 4425

skandinavism.jpg

>American trying to shit on someone else's warrior culture

OH NO NO NO
Warrior culture my ass Swedes got their asses handed to them by the Russians and fucked off like an emo kid pissed at their dad

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Imagine being American and your culture is literally the shit parts of other cultures fused together to create the worst culture on the planet

D

Deleted member 4425

Hands up if your country was founded more than a few hundred years ago
England was formed a few hundred years ago and UK even later with that

Don’t fuck with me on history gamer I’ve got 1000+ hours in paradox games I’m basically a certified historian

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Imagine being American and your culture is literally the shit parts of other cultures fused together to create the worst culture on the planet

our culture consists of alcoholism and acting like you’re doing something when you’re not yet it’s somehow better