Serious CHRISTMAS ART COMPETITION (15$ Game)

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Greetings Nebbers
Piggo here to offer a fun thing for everyone to do over Christmas, a competition to win a $15 game of the winner's choice for winning the competition with an art piece made in either Gmod or SFM!

The task is simple

Create an art piece on the theme of civilians, loyalists, whomever celebrating Christmas on Combine ruled earth.
What would it be like? Where would they celebrate it?
A picture of Rebels setting up a Christmas party in an abandoned train tunnel?
Loyalists opening presents at a work party?

Blah blah whatever your interpretation, make an art piece of it and lets see how it goes.

Rules:
Gmod/SFM only
Must be posted before the 1st of January, winner will be announced on the 2nd.
Picture must be uploaded on Steam, Deviantart or Wduwant. No Imgur/Cubeupload/Whatever and it MUST BE A JPEG
NO PNG LMFAO

Apart from that, completely up to you. Have fun.

The winner's choice of game is completely up to them or I can just send you $15 on Paypal

Last edited:

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Wait no just realized that everyones gonna be busy over Christmas having fun with their family or trying to survive in a warzone or some shit

Updated the Competition so the deadline is the 1st of Jan, not the 25th of Dec

Reactions: List

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
include pixel art or 3d modelling my brother, i might join then

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
include pixel art or 3d modelling my brother, i might join then
Ok to give you an actual answer, its purely because I'm only capable of fairly revewing artwork made by the same programs I use
Ergo, i couldn't really say anything besides "thats pretty cool" and not give you a win

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
whats the issue with png?
Absolutely no reason to use it over JPEG for gmod/sfm screenshots. The compression is little and it speeds up loading. Much better for users with slower internet.
I've got 1GPS and PNG still load slow for me, its a shit format for still images.
[doublepost=1545237279][/doublepost]I REE about it so much because its legit just such a small thing

Always export from SFM as TGA or PNG because SFM compresses the fuck out of JPEGs and Gmod's poster command renders a png

but you can use basically anything to change it to a jpeg withou compression. Even MS Paint.

Obviously its personal choice but i'm highly biased

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
are media devs banned

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Aight update

Theres now 3 15$ games to win, so 3 people can win the competition instead of just one thanks to @RGB

Same rules as before but now theres gonna be one entry for none-source art
[doublepost=1545383934][/doublepost]@Frix that means you you weeb