i remember the good ole days of

"pick up that can1"
"pick up that can2"
"pick up that can3"
"DO YOU WANT A MALCOMPLIANCE WARRENT"
"ANTI CITIZEN"
"PREPARE TO RECEIVE CIVIL JUDGEMENT"
proceeds to get beaten

I agree,the good ol' days where S2K Wasnt a thing 24/7 and you could just shotcop in RP and get away with it...I miss those days.

Edit: Or not just get killed by everyone with a dumb reason and a copy-pasted /me.

Reactions: List

Andy.B

Proton
Nebulae
Looks more like how Rebels kill their rivals
Rivals? More like people who are trying to survive tbh.
Rebels can't even be called rebels anymore,look at AEGIS and other groups,they are all script-money hungry...
Instead of selling guns and food,killing eachother for stupid reason,they could actually help eachother out and fight the combine,not fight eachother and copy-paste /mes.

Tbh,there should be new rules of rebels not being able to kill eachother,or atleast some kind of resistance authority ya'know? Punishing those who killed their own and such.

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
In all seriousness I just joined today, immediately found a way to access the rebels and it did not really feel immersive or realistic (regardless of a fantasy/sci-fi setting). I walked in to everyone wearing black suits and gas masks running bars and having open season garage sales.

I see this time and time again with rebel RP, people try and craft illegal communities that just live out in the slums but no one actually actively fights the Combine as they should. I'd love to see an organized structure within them at some point.

Andy.B

Proton
Nebulae
In all seriousness I just joined today, immediately found a way to access the rebels and it did not really feel immersive or realistic (regardless of a fantasy/sci-fi setting). I walked in to everyone wearing black suits and gas masks running bars and having open season garage sales.

I see this time and time again with rebel RP, people try and craft illegal communities that just live out in the slums but no one actually actively fights the Combine as they should. I'd love to see an organized structure within them at some point.

Trust me when i tell you brother,i will try my best to change stuff,people just run around with blacksuits and guns shooting eachother,if my PK Appeal gets approved and i will get my stuff back (I was RDMD) i will make an authority-thing like group tbh...Hope to god i will manage to do this,resistance right now is just...A DarkRP type of thing zone.

Our opinions should be forwarded to support tbh...If we can get to change anything.

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
Trust me when i tell you brother,i will try my best to change stuff,people just run around with blacksuits and guns shooting eachother,if my PK Appeal gets approved and i will get my stuff back (I was RDMD) i will make an authority-thing like group tbh...Hope to god i will manage to do this,resistance right now is just...A DarkRP type of thing zone.

People need to take more inspiration from the games, you see the Resistance as an active cell, constantly planning, having people to look to. It'd be very cool if something organized would actually rise up and pose imminent threat instead of running around the slums playing gun dealer and junk salesman.

Andy.B

Proton
Nebulae
People need to take more inspiration from the games, you see the Resistance as an active cell, constantly planning, having people to look to. It'd be very cool if something organized would actually rise up and pose imminent threat instead of running around the slums playing gun dealer and junk salesman.
The resistance are being viewed as the bad guys right now,and the cps as the good guys...I mean,heck,i did a wrong choice of joining it a bit,kissing CP ass gets you better shit than just starving in streets...Since you need atleast 5k to survive out there,or an admin as a friend or anything like that.

Edit: Most "cool" and "coop" things that happen are just some scanner here and there,manhack/zombie canister/zombie npc spamming.
And some PVP (Except friendly-fire) sweeps rarely...D4 Should be an all-out war zone tbh,constantly shooting and such,more war,less peace.

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
Not that I am too experienced with how this server runs but as far as I can see there isn't too much to complain about, let alone starting a war over. I walked into D2 and saw Paramilitary type shit in minutes, over a couple beatings so it'd seem. I feel as if a lot of people just lolwebul, then go and get their one word "nicknames" and say they are the resistance.

Andy.B

Proton
Nebulae
Not that I am too experienced with how this server runs but as far as I can see there isn't too much to complain about, let alone starting a war over. I walked into D2 and saw Paramilitary type shit in minutes, over a couple beatings so it'd seem. I feel as if a lot of people just lolwebul, then go and get their one word "nicknames" and say they are the resistance.
You just busted 90% of the so called resistance lmao,nickname and token farming buying guns.

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
You just busted 90% of the so called resistance lmao,nickname and token farming buying guns.

Well that's what it boils down to in most HL2RP's. I don't understand why people have nicknames if they use it as their actual fucking name. If you tell everyone that your name is "Phantom" for example, you will be known as Phantom, thus it doesn't matter what your original name is because if someone says they are looking for Phantom YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YOU AREN'T HIM WHEN IT'S ALL YOU ARE CALLED BY.

The way I see it, is if you want a nickname, those who know you should know your nickname and call you by it, if you really want it in your name sure but otherwise I think it's a bit redundant having it standalone.

Edit: That way if someone says they are looking for Phantom per say, and I say "Nah I'm Sicarius" (using my character name), then it makes a bit more sense.

D

Deleted member 930

Rebels can't even be called rebels anymore,look at AEGIS and other groups,they are all script-money hungry...
Instead of selling guns and food,killing eachother for stupid reason,they could actually help eachother out and fight the combine,not fight eachother and copy-paste /mes.

Tbh,there should be new rules of rebels not being able to kill eachother,or atleast some kind of resistance authority ya'know? Punishing those who killed their own and such.
So...they are rivals because I don't believe that Rebel groups are such good people without trying to obtain dominance

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae