The Cloud Portfolio!

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
QlCfwcJ.png

These are my works and wonders from years of SFM- I have a love hate relationship with it! If you ever want anything posed just hit me up and I'll try my best!

**UPDATE 6/5/2021: I am now focusing more on 3D software such as blender to expand my talents elsewhere! I post the work here. Yes, yes.

e2raTWP.png

6x8AQwM.png
SUGwsVD.png

cmrpposeaftermathv1.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Reach for Media Dev when you get on the outside of creative jail. It's a good retirement title

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
very, very, very nice... may I ask you did the gore picture? Was it all within SFM or was photoshop or something similar used.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
very, very, very nice... may I ask you did the gore picture? Was it all within SFM or was photoshop or something similar used.
The only thing I add in photoshop usually is a filter. The gory head is actual a model I downloaded from a pack in which I headhacked the model and slapped that bad boy on.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

it's nice, but I think the lighting should be heavily adjusted to sort of fixate more on the CP to show that he's the main focus on this; the main character in this picture.

I get the Hotline Miami vibe, so I think putting a shit ton of blood behind the civi kind of fits that look.

:)

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
it's nice, but I think the lighting should be heavily adjusted to sort of fixate more on the CP to show that he's the main focus on this; the main character in this picture.

I get the Hotline Miami vibe, so I think putting a shit ton of blood behind the civi kind of fits that look.

:grinning:
Thank you for the feedback. yeah I don't have many blood props n stuff and it was kind of hard to get the lighting just right on the MPF guy.