The Cloud Portfolio!

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
BAB5EBC121BBEEB6C1AB425F363259FCCDD1E41C

Okay so hear me out- this is bad. Real bad! However it was created using Mod and Play

Uh- so I don't like it for posing or alone in general. There is NO way to no collide items in this game therefore- this took ages because it is like super laggy for some reason. (the physics kinda suck) however it is a pretty cool thing! Don't recommend getting it unless you want to have it while it's on sell!

The game is super buggy and a sore to play. Can't noclip through buildings so you kinda just have to walk around n stuff. It has three weapons, two vehicles (terrible driving physics) but all in all 10/10 it has a little something for everyone.

Reactions: List

florek

Electron
Nebulae
BAB5EBC121BBEEB6C1AB425F363259FCCDD1E41C

Okay so hear me out- this is bad. Real bad! However it was created using Mod and Play

Uh- so I don't like it for posing or alone in general. There is NO way to no collide items in this game therefore- this took ages because it is like super laggy for some reason. (the physics kinda suck) however it is a pretty cool thing! Don't recommend getting it unless you want to have it while it's on sell!

The game is super buggy and a sore to play. Can't noclip through buildings so you kinda just have to walk around n stuff. It has three weapons, two vehicles (terrible driving physics) but all in all 10/10 it has a little something for everyone.

This game is quite garbage. The community Discord around it is already toxic- and the game isn't even out for like 3 weeks or something. Watched the Dev himself stream some of it on his Discord, he doesn't even seem to know where to go with this game, let alone found a suitable name for it after cycling through a dozen different variations.

It's a cheap GMod 2.0 recreation in Unreal Engine, lacks a lot of neccessary and desired features that GMod offered through all these years, and in my opinion, not even worth the 3 bucks you have to spend on it.

It might have a solid future, but for now? I wouldn't recommend getting it.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
This game is quite garbage. The community Discord around it is already toxic- and the game isn't even out for like 3 weeks or something. Watched the Dev himself stream some of it on his Discord, he doesn't even seem to know where to go with this game, let alone found a suitable name for it after cycling through a dozen different variations.

It's a cheap GMod 2.0 recreation in Unreal Engine, lacks a lot of neccessary and desired features that GMod offered through all these years, and in my opinion, not even worth the 3 bucks you have to spend on it.

It might have a solid future, but for now? I wouldn't recommend getting it.
I agree! Game blows, multiplayer servers lag a heck ton so everything messes up. When you spawn props on the ground- they get STUCK in the ground.

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
iPUXHiw.png

Now doing blender stuff and learning the ropes, here is a logo I made of myself!
I made a shitty wallet for my lack of money
dennywalletdennywallet.png

i remember the wallet
i cant believe i was able to fit gun shipments of 10x M249 LMGs in t hat

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
Heyo! Some creative stuff for yall!!
Made a lil song!

and made a lil shitpost!

see yall in a week :)))
[doublepost=1591937419][/doublepost]

Made this back in 2016 and think it is one of my most entertaining things. (this was why i created the shitpost above)

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
Woah... I have been gone. Got back into SFM as of recent and was trying my hand at some motion capture and film editing. Came across a corrupted video file while I was at it.

D

Deleted member 5162

Woah... I have been gone. Got back into SFM as of recent and was trying my hand at some motion capture and film editing. Came across a corrupted video file while I was at it.

ngl, this is actually an accidental good material. Could use it for a RP document where a video was leaked of a CP sparing a refugee, or something.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
finalrendergame1.png

BAM! Finished this one today. I toyed around with A BUNCH OF THINGS (forgot how stupid sfm ui can be sometimes). I love making prototypes for games like this one (even tho i'm not a game dev(anymore)). But anywho I just wanted a project to be creative in while balancing around school and work so here it is!

This is a scenebuild containing models from: metropolice pack, base hl2, DOOM skydomes, and a road pack from 3rd party. Future developments will include more elaborate builds with more characters in focus.

As always I will take commissions and if you ever want to support my work give me nebs :)

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
finalrendergame1.png

BAM! Finished this one today. I toyed around with A BUNCH OF THINGS (forgot how stupid sfm ui can be sometimes). I love making prototypes for games like this one (even tho i'm not a game dev(anymore)). But anywho I just wanted a project to be creative in while balancing around school and work so here it is!

This is a scenebuild containing models from: metropolice pack, base hl2, DOOM skydomes, and a road pack from 3rd party. Future developments will include more elaborate builds with more characters in focus.

As always I will take commissions and if you ever want to support my work give me nebs :grinning:
Yooo is this the new ubisoft open world star wars game

D

Deleted member 5162

finalrendergame1.png

As always I will take commissions and if you ever want to support my work give me nebs :grinning:
FALLOUT: NEW KIEV

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
barneyeli.png

A poster a day is my current challenge. Made this morning before work. Didn't have time to add in main post fx but I will touch on it latter. Need to adjust lighting and other stuff! If you have any suggestions lemme know!
[doublepost=1610823902][/doublepost]
simulation.png

Behind the scenes!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
barneyeli.png

A poster a day is my current challenge. Made this morning before work. Didn't have time to add in main post fx but I will touch on it latter. Need to adjust lighting and other stuff! If you have any suggestions lemme know!
[doublepost=1610823902][/doublepost]
simulation.png

Behind the scenes!
half life tarantino