News COALITION | 2/8/2021

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
remember the times when people suggested city 11 for a replacement to clockworks 24? and d47?
was fun. at least now people are more open to things.
can't wait to see the planned layouts, non-patrol regions, and what the plan is for rebels as-is
should be good stuff

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
don't think the resistance will fair that poorly

they'll just have to adapt
Yeah except with little to no ammo and if they do get swept, people will get fugged, that's just what I'm saying. It's going to be cramped for the rebels to actually survive if a sweep comes. Also going to the surface isn't exactly something all rebels can do, because metagame is sadly a thing that no human can prevent 4head.

So I'm just tossing it out there, I'd like to hear some feedback on these "would-be" problems if they even happen

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i cant find that fucking photo of the british police civil protection it would've been perfect but i wasnt anticipating an announcement today

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yeah except with little to no ammo and if they do get swept, people will get fugged, that's just what I'm saying. It's going to be cramped for the rebels to actually survive if a sweep comes. Also going to the surface isn't exactly something all rebels can do, because metagame is sadly a thing that no human can prevent 4head.

So I'm just tossing it out there, I'd like to hear some feedback on these "would-be" problems if they even happen
new map, new way of shotcop

@ovxy already solved the issue of what to do in case of a sweep

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

just stop hanging out in the sewer then bro

most people aren’t gonna metagame and any PK can be reversed

It’s just people do not know how to blend in at all. Figure it out

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
If you can't realistically think of a way to hide a grenade and throw it at a political target you shouldn't be a rebel.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
most people aren’t gonna metagame and any PK can be reversed
Yeah no, human nature of wanting to win doesn't allow that. And what do you mean any PK can be reversed?
It’s just people do not know how to blend in at all. Figure it out
I've seen people just idleing on their bluesuit and they get aproached with weird questions because they're actually rebels, it's not for lack of trying

E: Bro dumb all you want, we've tried it and it didn't work. Much less will it work on a cramped map.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why are people talking about the IRA we're in northern england not ireland

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
7dc.jpg

surface rebel's worst nightmare.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Yeah except with little to no ammo
don't worry i'm working on fixing that

got a few ideas boiling in my noggin

Also going to the surface isn't exactly something all rebels can do, because metagame is sadly a thing that no human can prevent 4head.
aint stoppin me

It's going to be cramped for the rebels to actually survive if a sweep comes
think we've seen that the union side can behave enough that rebels arent going to be wiped out

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have high hopes let’s hope cops and rebels won’t try abuse the freedoms provided and let rp flow :)