Serious COD Vanguard

D

Deleted member 22

Excited for the vanguard campaign, story and characters look good. Sledgehammer always goes above and beyond with campaigns, advanced warfare, infinite warfare etc were solidly made

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Wow totally Poggers "I hate authority" character.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
19 fucking years and these stupid monkeys can't create gameplay and a story better than medal of honor allied assault

does triple A stand for ass-ass-ass because every new world war 2 game, except for Hell Let Loose and Post Scriptum, sucks shit

just hire a fucking historian gatekeeper to shoot down all their fucking retard ideas.

fuck cod, fuck battlefield, support indie devs

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
fcdfff2281f8c7eb954625ecd4dd6afe.png

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I hope you all aren't asking for realism and accuracy from a game that is not set in a "real" timeline (it's a fictional post-war scenario) and an arcade game, Call of Duty at that.

Just enjoy the gaming, if you want accuracy and realism go play something like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm, Hell Let Loose, or smth. Expecting historical accuracy and all that stuff from a made-for-fun arcade game is a bit of a smooth brain take.

I want to try this game tbf. Kinda want to check out the story too.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I hope you all aren't asking for realism and accuracy from a game that is not set in a "real" timeline (it's a fictional post-war scenario) and an arcade game, Call of Duty at that.

Just enjoy the gaming, if you want accuracy and realism go play something like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm, Hell Let Loose, or smth. Expecting historical accuracy and all that stuff from a made-for-fun arcade game is a bit of a smooth brain take.

I want to try this game tbf. Kinda want to check out the story too.
Just cause it's not set in a real timeline doesn't mean it can't be realistic.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Just cause it's not set in a real timeline doesn't mean it can't be realistic.

Ok play a realistic game then not an arcade what-if game that takes lots of liberties in scriptwriting

D

Deleted member 22

Played about 3 missions so far, it feels like a proper world at war successor. I'm really fucking enjoying this, and I'm loving the characters so far. Feels like a Kelly's heroes video game

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
ZTak00N.jpg

Good times (let's not forget the spearhead expansion, still have the CDs somewhere around here)

man I loved the breakthrough expansion and the OG “bolt action rifle and bash only” servers on multiplayer. First interaction with it was the free multiplayer demo you could get on the iMac, which was somehow more popular than the full thing on PC

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i mean it sucks to see the difference between WaW and Vanguard
but call of duty has always been an arcade shooter, pointless expecting realism
play hell let loose if you want a realistic ww2 shooty shooter

D

Deleted member 243

19 fucking years and these stupid monkeys can't create gameplay and a story better than medal of honor allied assault

does triple A stand for ass-ass-ass because every new world war 2 game, except for Hell Let Loose and Post Scriptum, sucks shit

just hire a fucking historian gatekeeper to shoot down all their fucking retard ideas.

fuck cod, fuck battlefield, support indie devs
Enlisted isn't that bad at least the uniforms, guns, vehicles and the campaign are historically accurate

The moment I saw an STG44 with a fucking drum mag I noped out