Combine vs Poland - who you choose

Would you rather

• Total voters

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
fuckin hate polish and turkish dudes just because they infest(ed) my CS:GO career when I still played it, can't communicate with the fuckers because they only know their mother tongue

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

DONT LISTEN TO THE T*RKS AND THE R*SSIANS SYRIA WILL BE FREE FOREVER

INSHALLAH STAY OUT OF MY SYRIA

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
This threads gonna go unironically racist in like 5 posts i guarantee it

D

Deleted member 243

Zywiec_Beer.JPG

58009651-winneconne-wi-6-april-2016-package-of-camel-cigarettes-on-an-isolated-background-.jpg

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Hello everyone. In this video I'll try to briefly explain myself and why I acted the way I did. During the Uprising event on October the fifth, Civil Protection turned against the Combine to join forces with the Resistance. Once the nexus had been taken, and all that supposedly made to take out the remaining Civil Protection officers. I won't try to argue the ethic of what happened there, but rather how the executions were carried out. What happened is that I was playing on my rogue Officer, when approached by two men who briefly introduced themselves, and asked if I could help them with a weapon shipment. I agreed, seeing as this thing had happened before, and.. Well, I didn't really have much to fear. Or so I thought. As we got to the trainyard, they handed me a single magnum, and I joked about the size of this supposed shipment, then I saw a shoot to kill emote, and was met with the respawn screen.

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
i dont remember who but someone said 'polish police is gonna arrest you on the spot'
only if you are from another country
polish people only like other poles, fuck everyone else

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
There will always be cigs in Poland while most Union stores have none

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I would like to apologise for my usage of words, I understand that using the a-word and s-word was wrong, and would like to apologize to the members of nebulous.cloud, I hope that I will be forgiven and I hope you understand that I am terribly, terribly sorry for using them

Reactions: List

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
I would like to apologise for my usage of words, I understand that using the a-word and s-word was wrong, and would like to apologize to the members of nebulous.cloud, I hope that I will be forgiven and I hope you understand that I am terribly, terribly sorry for using them
text-1.jpeg

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
shut the freak up zoomer coomer boomer