Computer doomed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
Got h the option forecast my pc but I can't do that because it involves deleting basically all of steam and much more

restoring Windows interstates it to a version on the sa me day which doesn't work still so I think my comp is broke for good
You can wipe your system and it will be easy to get all you had back, just save important files on an USB or a Rewritable Disk. I wipe my comp every now and then, its not hard.
Now, you know where the device manager is? Go there and check your networks driver. I had an issue with a GPU, and it showed an error, it was semi-working.
Control Panel > Device Manager. See if there are any errors at any of the things listed there, especially in networks.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

You can wipe your system and it will be easy to get all you had back, just save important files on an USB or a Rewritable Disk. I wipe my comp every now and then, its not hard.
Now, you know where the device manager is? Go there and check your networks driver. I had an issue with a GPU, and it showed an error, it was semi-working.
Control Panel > Device Manager. See if there are any errors at any of the things listed there, especially in networks.
didn't work but thanks anyway

D

Deleted member 1381

fixed at the expense of a computer reset

had a technician look at it and they couldnt do anything, every fix possible didnt work ranging from cmd prompt to updating windows