[CONCLUDED] Tinbe's "Do you have CS:S and Half-Life 2 Episodes mounted?" Christmas giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!
Thank you for participating, everyone. Put the new available content to good use, okay?
HSTOuqV.png

Greetings on this holly, jolly season. Simple enough, I have following games on the platter:
  • Four copies of Half-Life 2 | Giveaway ended!
  • Four copies of Half-Life 2: Episode 1 | Giveaway ended!
  • Four copies of Half-Life 2: Episode 2 | Giveaway ended!
  • Five copies of Counter-Strike: Source (each with Condition Zero as a bonus) | Giveaway ended!
Just say what games you want, aaaand that's it. First come first serve goes here, and you don't have a limit on how many of each you can get. If you want one of each, just ask - but if some of them have run out, you'll get ones that are still available. Make sure you ask for games you don't already have.
I'll add the quickest first on Steam, or if your neb profile doesn't have it for one reason or another, I'll ask in PM for it in-thread to add me. The giveaway will end on 28th, assuming I haven't ran out the copies by then. I'll try to keep the list updated, so people know which ones are still available.

Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
HSTOuqV.png

Greetings on this holly, jolly season. Simple enough, I have following games on the platter:
  • Three copies of Half-Life 2
  • Three copies of Half-Life 2: Episode 1
  • Three copies of Half-Life 2: Episode 2
  • Three copies of Counter-Strike: Source
Just say what games you want, aaaand that's it. First come first serve goes here, and you don't have a limit on how many of each you can get. If you want one of each, just ask - but if some of them have run out, you'll get ones that are still available. Make sure you ask for games you don't already have.
I'll PM the quickest first people and ask to link me their Steam profile, just to be sure I won't misfire the gifts. The giveaway will end on 28th, assuming I haven't ran out the copies by then. I'll try to keep the list updated, so people know which ones are still available.

Happy holidays!
Oh for the love of god give me source i keep downloading it from shady polish sites

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
could i have one of each please? i have all the games already, but know a friend who could do with them :smiley:
It seems gifting people a game when they already have it isn't possible. I could gift it to him directly, if you PM me their Steam and tell him why a random dude's suddenly adding him.
Edit 1: I changed the contacting method a bit, I'll just add you on Steam if I can find it, and PM for it of I can't.
Edit 2: Also, people asking for CS:S will also get CS: Condition Zero as a bonus. The Xmas deals for collections are pretty good, I have to say.
Edit 3: Upped the total count CS:S copies to four, meaning three are still left!

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
It seems gifting people a game when they already have it isn't possible. I could gift it to him directly, if you PM me their Steam and tell him why a random dude's suddenly adding him.
Edit 1: I changed the contacting method a bit, I'll just add you on Steam if I can find it, and PM for it of I can't.
Edit 2: Also, people asking for CS:S will also get CS: Condition Zero as a bonus. The Xmas deals for collections are pretty good, I have to say.
Edit 3: Upped the total count CS:S copies to four, meaning three are still left!
added!

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the episodes please, i havent played them and i should

half life two isnt perfect without hunters
Ep 1 has some good set pieces and moments but Ep 2 is way better as a full experience.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i recently replayed hl2 with 'half life two: update' on steam

i was in stitches at this bit at the end/beginning of entanglement
0D9FF7785F976E4AD343710E09E7BAF9683D4298
Dr. Kleiner out here to take fucking lives man lmao

The Uprising levels are by far the best chapters of the base game tbh. Ep 1 is "Uprising, but with more apocalypse" and Ep 2 feels like a whole new game. They're great fun.

Update is good too, makes the game look passable and not-shit.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

The Uprising levels are by far the best chapters of the base game tbh. Ep 1 is "Uprising, but with more apocalypse" and Ep 2 feels like a whole new game. They're great fun.

ye

i like the screenshot cus it literally is a stick-up

i loved the coast chapter and route canal for their gunplay, but the uprisings a bit too eh for me

too much of the same, but the game still shits out great bits like the toxic tunnel and shit so its okay

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Updated the list again, made it so there's four copies for each of the three HL2 games, meaning two for each are still available.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
counter strike source (so I can gift it to someone I know who doesn't have it)

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

I'm sad Lost Coast didn't make it into the main game, feels like a whole new experience and would've been an amazing addition to the slower paced parts, or if they needed a prelude in between some of the very in-your-face segments.

Jarmal

Electron
Nebulae
tbt to when i bought css three years ago for 20 bucks ;_;

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
can I have one of each
I have none of these

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
can I have one of each
I have none of these
do u want hl2
Sorry for the delay! I try to do these in order, but I'll go ahead and gift you while waiting on East to check his Steam notifications, since Orange Box conveniently gets majority of what you seek. I'll bump up the CS:S max count by one so both rang and East can get copies, no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.