CONFERENCE - JAN. 19

Nebulae

FaJyPCcWAAM6wrT.jpg

365px-Lambda_logo.svg.png

Lambda United Front Cooperation Department

A CALL
to organize the disparate groups of the Ukrainian resistance

Having observed the state of separate organized resistance groups in the Ukraine, Lambda liaisons have drafted a 13-page report detailing the regrettable state of the International Human Rebellion in and around the Former-Seventeen Area.

Reports of avoidable civilian casualties, the raping and pillaging of neutral human parties, rampant infighting, unchecked inter-cell rivalries, crimes violating the Universal Declaration of Human Rights issued by the former United Nations, etc. have flooded the offices of the L.U.F.C.D.

For associated cells of Lambda, it is your duty to curb these actions whenever and wherever possible. For non-associated cells, these breaches of human rights and of agreed-upon stipulations regarding conduct in war, is a direct violation of all that humanity should and ought to stand for.

It is with this knowledge that we propound the following solution:

...1. The immediate cessation of hostilities between resistance cells effective immediately.

...2. The immediate cessation of hostile actions taken towards neutral human parties effective immediately.

...3. The formation of a Council of War, composed of all lambda-affiliated and lambda-nonaffiliated leaders of resistance cells within the Ukraine and her surrounding territories.

...4. The calling of a conference of aforementioned Council of War to lay the foundations for a united front advised by the L.U.F.C.D.

...5. The propagation of a constitution/manifesto/declaration of this united front detailing prohibited actions, laws to curb revolutionary excess, rules of engagement, etc.

...6. The agreement that all actions voted upon by the Council of War are binding to their representatives and the cells/factions/groups represented by them.

...7. The resolution that this united front and her constituent cells will agree to decentralized governance, held accountable by the declaration binding them together, and the agreement by all constituent cells that they will police themselves internally according to agreements made by the united front.

It is self-evident that the current state-of-affairs is abyssmal. The resistance defeats herself from the inside, the Combine encroach daily, reaping what we sow, exploiting our vulnerability and infighting. If we are to mount an effort to dislodge the Universal Union from our world, then we must bring about order first internally. The Ukrainian resistance movements have distanced themselves, by their own actions, far from the idea of liberators, instead they are looked upon with fear, as opportunistic savages driven by the pursuit of profit and armament, an amalgamation of little Dirlewangers running around unchecked. Terrorists, murderers, and bullies. That is the idea that is culminated now.

We recognize that this may stem from a few bad apples, rotten opportunists, who are far distanced from concerted efforts by the many, however as word spreads the image of that many is distorted. If the many are complacent, they are complicit. Remove those that tarnish your image, come together, and move forward as one. A liaison will be dispatched to see that this is done.

Keep the Provisional Government of Kiev in your memory. She united disparate groups towards a common goal. This again can be achieved, should only you will it.

This is a call to you all.

Remember White Forest,
Director Qiao Enlai
United Front Cooperation Department Bureau 4

January 19
10:00 PM GMT
OUTSIDE THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE 1ST PLATOON

Last edited:
Nebulae
this would be great if it was anybody but lambda
it was either the ccp or lambda, if we were closer to the east it would be the former. either way, i don’t plan to do anything but help the rebels organize themselves. i can’t actually lead anything because of being an RL, so this is the next best option.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
it was either the ccp or lambda, if we were closer to the east it would be the former. either way, i don’t plan to do anything but help the rebels organize themselves. i can’t actually lead anything because of being an RL, so this is the next best option.
I would infinitely prefer the CCP to Lambda. In fact, I think Communism is the perfect aesthetic and mindset to resolve rebel RP.

It also feels very astro-turfed and makes it feel as if rebels aren't competent enough to sort themselves out, which perhaps may be the case, I still prefer it happen naturally rather than see it be force-fed.

Appreciate the effort though. I had similar ideas as listed above, although, not associated with Lambda.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i mean rebels dont have to go if they dont want to, nor agree with whats being said
yes, but chances are, most will. most people hear lambda and their dicks are already in their hands.

the best thing prior nebulous/lp iterations did was minimize the presence of lambda.

consider it a pet peeve, but people will side with lambda, no matter what because they know in the game, they're the good guys and thus do not have to do any thinking about whether or not they're on the 'right side'. i see it as a lack of creativity in a lore that is wide open for the establishment of literally any other organization.

oh, you want supplies? you'll have to work for lambda. oh, you want to progress the plot? lambda. lambda is a crutch, uninteresting and limiting in my opinion.

/rant

i will probably attend anyways. state/institution building is always fun and i do appreciate the effort to do something about the current condition.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
changing the name of the faction isnt going to do anything to solve people wanting to join it

if you dont like lambda then chances are you arent the only purpose in the community that feels that way, so you can rest easy knowing that not everyone will be joining lambda

and a third thing, I cant tell any part of this where it says that lambda will be the sole distributor of protection, supplies and storyline progression so I dunno where that came from. if you wanna progress the plot then figure out something big enough ic to have an impact on the server yourself

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, why is it the Ukrainian resistance? Is that closer to where we are IC?

I had assumed we were closer to City 17 (Bulgaria)

Reactions: List