Confessing thread

Rees

Proton
Nebulae
we're just giving you our opinions man, hope you didn't feel insulted by me or shit

monkey-stop-bullying.gif

bully-gun.gif

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
okay guys we get we are all turbo nerds
no need to try and make it seem your less of a turbo nerd than someone else to make yourself feel good
we're all equally worth less

Reactions: List

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
- I pretend i like jews. But i wish them to be gassed on Christmas.|

- I have watched 2 MLP movies and... I .. I sorta like them. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

- When i was a kid. We pretended that we had a shootout. So I threw a bottle at a kid pretending it was a molotov. The kid almost died.

- When i was 13. I was on a trip to poland. When we were coming back to our homes... I drank some alcohol and went insane, I didn't remember
any of it. My friend told me all about it, funny enough the teachers never knew.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae

- I have watched 2 MLP movies and... I .. I sorta like them. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

- When i was a kid. We pretended that we had a shootout. So I threw a bottle at a kid pretending it was a molotov. The kid almost died.

- When i was 13. I was on a trip to poland. When we were coming back to our homes... I drank some alcohol and went insane, I didn't remember
any of it. My friend told me all about it, funny enough the teachers never knew.
i stopped on the two first confessions

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

1) its socially acceptable to dislike jews, dont hide it

2) die

3) good on you, clearly his genes were not /stronk/ enough

4) nothing special

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
i stopped on the two first confessions

Because?
[doublepost=1465336359][/doublepost]
1) its socially acceptable to dislike jews, dont hide it

2) die

3) good on you, clearly his genes were not /stronk/ enough

4) nothing special

1.I know my shit

2. Ikr

3. What? That is a serious thing "Attempted murder shit"

4. In my country. It is a very.. Very serious thing.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's socially acceptable to dislike every religion, but people tend to act like they're races currently.