News CONFLICT 2: White Forest - Announcement and Info, 15/06/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Hey @Dallas , mind me asking which we join first- the Event server, or the Public standard server? And, will it be first come first served picking, or just join whenever you can?
it will be open to join at any time and it will be on the main server, no slots will be reserved other than at the very start for some key admins

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
5F2PQF8.jpg

May 24th.

That Image I used takes place on INEU Pass.

I FORESAW THIS

Chains

I’m Tired.
Nebulae
WAIT DOES THIS MEAN ANY ALL CHARS THAT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT CANT BE PKED IF THEY SURVIVE THIS EVENT BCZ THEN IT WOULD BREAK LORE SINCE THIS EVENT TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
WAIT DOES THIS MEAN ANY ALL CHARS THAT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT CANT BE PKED IF THEY SURVIVE THIS EVENT BCZ THEN IT WOULD BREAK LORE SINCE THIS EVENT TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
it does not take place in the future my friend
this is in the white forest area years before the events of episode 2

pks will be on under certain circumstances - the danger is very real here and the rules 100% apply in this setting as they do in the server

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
It will be open to all factions to participate in (CAB/WI excluded, perhaps with some exceptions if authorised)

oh god i'm getting memories of bitterlake when i had a unity party man
hopefully they wont happen.
hopefully.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
oh god i'm getting memories of bitterlake when i had a unity party man
hopefully they wont happen.
hopefully.
if cab and wi are present it will be in administrative roles specially selected icly

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae
I'm sorry, but, the first CONFLICT was bad.

...For my health, it gave me so much fucking hype and fun that jesus christ YES ANOTHER ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I hope this goes even remotely as amazingly as the first one.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

...For my health, it gave me so much fucking hype and fun that jesus christ YES ANOTHER ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

i thank you for the praise but i take nothing for granted

I'M PUTTING TOGETHER A TEAM FOR IT

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

the only reason i skipped town on the starter base I was given was because a certain someone named giver decided to toss me off the fucking cliff when i charfellover at 2am so I swam across the pond to the other area

travelling down the coast slowly over the course of 24 hours was a grand old time to be had, shoutouts to laszlo and his car giving me a ride

@Dallas what level of involvement is civil protection and other union-sided things going to have

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae
i thank you for the praise but i take nothing for granted

I'M PUTTING TOGETHER A TEAM FOR IT
YES GOOD
An entire team means this whole thing will be absolutely phenomenal, I have a lot of faith in this event. I will actually die if I miss this one.

I feel this will be the final event and we all die in the end and go to helix, betting a neb on it
I'd happily lose my characters in this event, that's how much I loved the first one lmao.

Still... it's a shame that I won't be able to do things from the rebel side anymore, at least, assuming CPs play a role... All of the possibilities with this event though - hype, hype, hype.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
YES GOOD
Still... it's a shame that I won't be able to do things from the rebel side anymore, at least, assuming CPs play a role... All of the possibilities with this event though - hype, hype, hype.
unlike bitter lake, this event will have a fully fleshed out union side to it

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
serious question
how do u plan to make this less of a mess like bitter lake
dallas makes plans and god laughs

but having two more or less consistent sides, each with their own managers and quests should be useful in focusing the action, keep it less aimless, keep things going at a steady pace

Status
Not open for further replies.