News CONFLICT 2: White Forest - Announcement and Info, 15/06/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Oh man, I'm hyped as fuck for this event. This one is probably gonna be my first event i could take action in on time. The only problem is that i live in Bulgaria, and given the time zone, its gonna be 2 hours later, aka its gonna begin at 9pm. But lets hope for the best. Also the concept for the actual event, aka the story behind it and whats expected to happen is pretty nice. The thought of a place that hasnt been touched by the combine for a very long time is kinda cool.
we're leaving plot detail really vague until the event starts, so don't take the post as gospel, keep in mind the photo, keep in mind the wording ive used, it's going to be interlinked with a lot of what people are expecting - but it's got its own story, one that is tied closely to the game

glad to see people are interested with the concept

Reactions: List

Cirno Gaming

Proton
Nebulae
Hopefuly I've got holiday already, so I'll be able to play it when there would be 0-10 players on the server.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
we're leaving plot detail really vague until the event starts, so don't take the post as gospel, keep in mind the photo, keep in mind the wording ive used, it's going to be interlinked with a lot of what people are expecting - but it's got its own story, one that is tied closely to the game

oh yeah, and i just played through the map a little bit, noticed...
one of the things i noticed is that there are a few bugged out areas, which i hope wont be a problem(also they arent hard to find, i found 3 or 4 in less then 5 mins of lookin around), also, another problem i had was how HUGE the map is. I genuinely have no idea what you guys thought of, but there better be a good idea with fixing this size issue. It can take a long time to get from point a to point b sometimes. Another thing is these huge empty areas. Now, these empty areas can be fixed by getting filled with rebel construction and such, plus combine, but there are quite a lot of them. Also you need hl2ep2 and css... Dont forget to put that as a warning...and yes, i own these files. Now again, i have no idea what you guys thought of doing with the map, i am just putting out my opinion. All i can wish is good luck, and i hope everything goes smoothly.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
370fc39ce09159bf17279aeff4f0fc91.png

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

i see youre trying to beat me at my old bingo games

@Blackquill

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
old lead evil did stuff

new lead key says he'll do stuff

That's cause a warning from the Burger Boy suffices to make the people tremble in fear.

For the strongest is not the one who can rule through violence, but that who can rule the chaos with dialogue.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Hey, what you got in that old missile silo"
"Oh, nothing..."
*Turns the the camera, winking as hard as a human can*

*hides my rocket propelled nuclear lozenge*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.