content

Brdwthacgr

String
Nebulae
ive downloaded all the collections in the known universe that could have anything possible relating to the halflife2 rp and ive got all the episodes and shit but most of the character models are still errors, why isnt the link to the content just on the main screen? is it that difficult to do? does anyone even have the content or is everyone playing with errors

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ive downloaded all the collections in the known universe that could have anything possible relating to the halflife2 rp and ive got all the episodes and shit but most of the character models are still errors, why isnt the link to the content just on the main screen? is it that difficult to do? does anyone even have the content or is everyone playing with errors

Did you type /content

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Have you downloaded and installed Counter-Strike: Source, HL2: Episode 1 & 2. Make sure they're mounted to GMOD.

Carta Blanca

Mr. Steal yo Rations
Nebulae
I certainly am not playing with errors! Do the /content - download all, restart gmod and join server. Sometimes the preview boxes for choosing character show as errors for me - but when you click them you can see what the character actually looks like.

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:

Brdwthacgr

String
Nebulae
Do it.

Then delete the character.
im already subscribed to it
[doublepost=1501365877][/doublepost]
uxjSHRi.png
lemme try that
[doublepost=1501366149][/doublepost]
it worked, thanks! in my over 1200 hours on this game i never knew that button was there

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
  • Mount HL2, CS:S, EP1, EP2. If you have DoD:S or TF2 mounted, that's fine. But remove anything else, especially CS:GO, breaks shit.
  • Go to Addons > Enable All > Confirm
  • Close Garry's Mod, Validate Game Cache, Restart Garry's Mod
  • Try joining
Still doesn't work?

• Unsubscribe from all your add-ons. This can be done in the add-ons menu now with the uninstall all feature.
  • Subscribe ONLY to the nebulous pack.
  • Enable all add-ons, triple-check games are mounted.
  • Restart your computer, try again.
STILL DOESN'T WORK?

• Go to Garry's Mod in your file browser
  • Delete the entire folder, the first Garrysmod folder.
  • Uninstall Garry's Mod via Steam Library
  • Reinstall Garry's Mod
  • Start it up, mount your games.
  • Let it load add-ons
  • Steam may crash, or just GMod. This is normal. Whether it does this or not, restart the computer.
  • Start up GMod.
  • Start up a Singleplayer game.
  • Join.

STILL DOESN'T WORK, WHAT?!
  • Install the WW3RP pack as well and then restart your computer and try again.
  • Again, enable ALL on your add-ons.
  • Try this time. The content itself doesn't actually help but it forces you to double-check you enabled shit and sometimes you gotta do it over and over again.
Remember, most important thing, enable all add-ons, double, triple check your games are mounted.

Wait, I'm late, really? My bad man.

Last edited: