Copied stuff un-copying itself

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry for the poorly worded title but no clue how to describe it.

When I ctrl c stuff (only noticed this in game) eventually when I ctrl v to paste it in, it just... won't be there. I don't have anything else copied, nothing in my clipboard history, it's like my stuff just doesn't want to be copied for a long amount of time. Any ideas?

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae

When I ctrl c stuff (only noticed this in game) eventually when I ctrl v to paste it in, it just... won't be there. I don't have anything else copied, nothing in my clipboard history, it's like my stuff just doesn't want to be copied for a long amount of time. Any ideas?

Are you in windowed mode?

D

Deleted member 7085

tbh I just suggest to ctrl+c like 2 to 3 times to make sure it is there. i dunno a way around this tbh other than just mashing it to make sure it is on clipboard.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are you in windowed mode?
Nope, full screen

tbh I just suggest to ctrl+c like 2 to 3 times to make sure it is there. i dunno a way around this tbh other than just mashing it to make sure it is on clipboard.

I do, and whenever I copy it in the first place I always paste it into my console or something just to double check that it’s there and properly copied, it’s really weird since it just eventually, randomly, uncopies itself

D

Deleted member 7085

I do, and whenever I copy it in the first place I always paste it into my console or something just to double check that it’s there and properly copied, it’s really weird since it just eventually, randomly, uncopies itself
hm... never happens to me. I have no idea how to fix it unfortunately, may just be client side issues, don't think it's an issue on the server but could be a possibility due to performance and what not but best of luck!

Reactions: List

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Nope, full screen

Run your game in admin mode, see if it makes any difference.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae

what exactly are you copying from? text chat? console?