COPYRIGHT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
i just realized you literally can fucking edit it without being staff on that site or anything

disregard?????

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Well I don't think there's any way on finding the guy who copypasted it, and since literally any motherfucker can edit it, it could've been someone from LP.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
Well I don't think there's any way on finding the guy who copypasted it, and since literally any motherfucker can edit it, it could've been someone from LP.

Doesn't really matter, a lot of people plagiarize it. A lot of communities do. We're not gonna go ahead and sue them for using one of our ideas, it's something virtual. No big deal.

green name

Proton
Nebulae
the guide is under creative commons or something so anyone can feel free to use it, distribute it and modify it

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the only thing that is gay is when people take credit for it which people never do on wikis

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That community, has made a grave error. Dark days lie ahead, and I bring them. I will deafend this community until I am dead.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
why should we be upset about people thinking that our system is superior to others and want to use it?

that is only good in my book

Well, it could enforce using the intention system instead of High Command on other servers, so I see your point.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Doesn't really matter, a lot of people plagiarize it. A lot of communities do. We're not gonna go ahead and sue them for using one of our ideas, it's something virtual. No big deal.

Besides, more importantly. Nobody is dumb enough to try and copyright or trademark anything around Hl-Hl2 except you know. Valve.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Someone decided to steal our intention ranking system eh?

http://hl2rp.wikia.com/wiki/Civil_Protection
It can be anyone, including you (:

@SleepyMode
????

OT: not like we trademarked it, though making such wiki page is useless as how CPs work are usually server based along with their ranks
WHAT

i just realized you literally can fucking edit it without being staff on that site or anything

disregard?????
Everyone can, just some pages are well, fucking protected due to the vandalism.

why should we be upset about people thinking that our system is superior to others and want to use it?

that is only good in my book
I think the percentages system is better, 00 rank points, 10 rank points bla bla bla...

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
''oh noes this community/site used something we use!!!!1!!!''

honestly who fucking gives a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.