Corrupt-A-Wish

Nebulae
SO! this lil' forum game consists on the following:
-1: You take the person above you's wish (EX: I wish I could breathe underwater)
-2: You fuck it up. (EX: Granted, but you won't be able to breathe surface's air anymore, so you'll die lonely as no human can stay with you as they'd suffocate.
-3: You make your own wish and wait for it to be messed up.

HERE'S MY STARTING WISH FOR YOU ALL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I was able to change people's minds.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Alright sure, but from now on you're a decrepit, little infidel that cannot think for himself and change his own mind, you're as solid as a rock and cannot do jack shit.

My Wish:

I wish I was able to give birth to multiple things at once

Nebulae
That's a fucking weird as shit wish but sure, Now your body is large as fuck and you can't move from where you stand due to your body's size need to give birth to multiple who knows what at the same time. you also have a new vagina.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could fly around and carry whatever I want when flying, no matter the weight.

Samuel Walton

Neutrino
Nebulae
Right, your wings to fly aren't actual wings but instead the stretched flabby skin from under your arms that stretch down to your hips and can't be reversed even with surgery.

I wish that I could lie my way out of any situation.

Nebulae
Granted, but now you can be lied out of any situation as easy as you can with others, this means you can be cheated on your whole life and be fine with it or not know it. also insurances and shit would drain your money dry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I could read minds.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
granted but you become fully handicapped in all aspects of your body, except for your respiratory systems

i wish for this thread to be locked

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@Blackquill Please grant his wish.

My wish is for this thread to be double locked and able for us to shit post :/

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Granted, but you lost your whitelist some time ago anyways so the attitude wouldn't matter.

I wish Jesus would return to Earth and stop all this madness
granted, he stops it but turns out to be actually the antichrist

i wish for a sanwich

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
granted but u get banned
i wish i had a lot of money