Information Crooked Hillary thread

Nebulae
2016​
SOT8bH.png

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
man, are you posting negative information about hillary clinton?

calling it, retropirate is going to be found dead tommorow. death by shooting, five bullets to the back of the head. ruled a suicide.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
like yeah I know hillary clinton's health is in shit shape and shit but with all the material of her having weird seizures and shit, no need to post a vid of a coughing fit. everybody gets coughing fits for any reason whatsoever. it's not like a sign of terminal turbocancer
yeah like i had this one really bad coughing fit in geometry a couple years ago

i tried holding it in and my face was red for half the class until my teacher told me to go get a drink of water

i came back and started coughing again after ten minutes

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
like yeah I know hillary clinton's health is in shit shape and shit but with all the material of her having weird seizures and shit, no need to post a vid of a coughing fit. everybody gets coughing fits for any reason whatsoever. it's not like a sign of terminal turbocancer
it's the fact that she has been having consistent coughing fits for months now and no one else is. i don't think pneumonia lasts this long.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
it's better to post all the material we have
why ignore some stuff?

were you paid by Hillary to say this?

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
it's the fact that she has been having consistent coughing fits for months now and no one else is. i don't think pneumonia lasts this long.
could also just be, you know, coughing fits like any other regular smoker has

(note: i don't know if killary smokes or not)

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
could also just be, you know, coughing fits like any other regular smoker has

(note: i don't know if killary smokes or not)
coughing fits bundled with all the other problems she is having means something a bit more than just a dry throat