Serious Crunchy's Creative Corner (Commissions OPEN)

Crunchy Alfredo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Crunchy Alfredo Does Art For You
qGjs09g.png

Hola Pepis Cola my name is Crunchy, the coolest dude on the internet. I am a commission artist and current design student at HCC. I will draw anything so long as it doesn't go against my personal standards and morals. I'm a pretty chill guy so if you're interested, but have some questions or want to talk, be sure to message me on here or on steam. This is a side business and hobby for me, so the time of each piece will vary depending on my schedule.
qGjs09g.png

Commissions in Progress: 2

Some stuff I've been working on.
image0.jpg

This is a concept character of mine with no name or anything, just a fun dude to doodle.

Cvo6Oyq.png

This was the last commission I was paid for.

F61UbyV.png

And this was probably one of the last digital ones I've done for myself in awhile.​

Last edited:

Crunchy Alfredo

Neutrino
Nebulae

I've done some stuff since last I posted. Mainly commissions and a few personal drawings.
YoDel_final.png

Yoda Janitor for a SWRP I'm doing.

Skips.png

Epic 30 minutes sketch of an Epic clone

image1.jpg

Traditional drawing of Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger done in ink and color pencils.

image0.jpg

Traditional piece I did of my and @Illium s characters during Christmas :grinning: honorable mention to @Denny

5WcPZHj.jpg

Another pic of them.

image0.jpg

Traditional ink and colored pencil of Nami and Nico Robin from one piece.

I've done a lot more than this but these are some of my favorites as of late. Lastly

image0.jpg

In progress commission.

Last edited:

Crunchy Alfredo

Neutrino
Nebulae

Been doing art lately

9vFJycW.png

Ended my character Alonzo 'Pugno' Gigante. Been writing him for 6 years.

HyGkAoa.png

Yuuta Shinoda Takahiro. My Ex Yakuza military man.

5dXybwi.png

Saymos Hah'Gai my vortigaunt

ouA2nGn.png

Matheo Armand Retrouvailles my French Foriegn Legion Choir and Band boy.

Time to shill. You can follow me at these things, just click them and follow and like everything I do for the rest of your life okay thanks.

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

REDDIT

and if you want I have a patreon now.

Crunchy Alfredo

Neutrino
Nebulae

SIp1gHU.png

Made a new Commissions Price Sheet

yaPjBMY.png

Made a Character Progession Chart for two of my characters. Top is Alonzo Gigante and bottom is Yuuta Takahiro.

ZH3MOES.png

Drew a friends character. A drug induced Psycho named Mortis Ghost. Went down the bat shit insane route.​

Reactions: List

Crunchy Alfredo

Neutrino
Nebulae

Mn3YJrA.png

Did a piece for my old character Pugno and his wife Maisie played by a friend of mine. I wrote him off awhile back, but I miss them a lot so I wanted to do a Halloween themed piece for the first time. I thought Pugno was destined to be Frankenstein's monster, and she wanted to be a witch. I might go in and add a background and some shading in highlights when I finish a few COMMISSIONS :) Let me know what you think.

I haven't done to much art recently, been kinda down with the quarantine and haven't felt like it. But it's also been awhile since I posted.

hKbIPIJ.png

Here is King Douglas Biser the IV a goliath grappler I play in a dnd campaign with my friends online. He's a fun character, and the party have actually pledged to be my knights, we're now gathering supplies and forces to become a proper kingdom. He also wants to become a god so that's pretty cool.

Hlvn2Wm.png

Here is the rest of the party
RtSRdrG.png

Mossman a snake druid/witch doctor

BhryGVC.png

Aangus the monk. My friends bootleg Aang from Avatar

1MLTZQT.png

Daz Kurr the Warlock

4yWXiF5.png

Lumi the Sorcerer

I've also got Michael Yibambe and a robot commission I did for a friend of mine.

pP2twph.png

9fI5LoA.png

1muyrew.png